PDA

View Full Version : North of Ventura

SkunkBeardJoe
03-21-2010, 08:13 PM
This is my first post so go easy, Hit the beach for the first time in a long time, Overcast and fog just starting to lift water flat Incoming tide bite was slow at first c riged, around 11:00 wide open even broke out kastmaster and then Lucky Craft all fish around 1 pound no Big Spawners no "flatties " Until next SKBJoe

Wingnut
03-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Joe, no way, congrats on your first report. :Shocked:
Let go fishing dude! :Cool:

bones
03-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Great job Joe.I'm assuming you killed the perch and that's a blast to stick them on a little KM. Watch out for the SWAT Leader.......He will run you into the ground.....LOL

SkunkBeardJoe
03-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Joe, no way, congrats on your first report. :Shocked:
Let go fishing dude! :Cool:
you know where to get a hold of me i am only at the shop on Fr and Sat but i dont have to go to work

murrieta angler
03-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Good Job Joe,
It's a wondeful thing bringing in fish to the shore.
Robert

p.s. next time post some pics.

Fisherman57
03-24-2010, 10:45 AM
This is my first post so go easy, Hit the beach for the first time in a long time, Overcast and fog just starting to lift water flat Incoming tide bite was slow at first c riged, around 11:00 wide open even broke out kastmaster and then Lucky Craft all fish around 1 pound no Big Spawners no "flatties " Until next SKBJoe

SWEET! A report from "Skunk Beard Joe" ! :Shocked:

Good stuff my man!....... If the red-head took any pics, e-mail em' to me and Ill load them up for ya!
and NO....... not those "special" pics you guys take at home! :Secret: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :LOL:

Nice work out there and keep the reports coming! Lets hit the lake we talked about fishing!

I fished Irvine yesterday with Dick..... Ill post a small report in the Team 57 forum later........ but I think Dick prefers bass fishing compared to the kind we did yesterday! LOL!......... I think he got bored! He only farmed two Trout! :Razz: Sorry Dick!

you know where to get a hold of me i am only at the shop on Fr and Sat but i dont have to go to work

Thanks for the Invite! :Rolls Eyes: :ROFL: