PDA

View Full Version : Mondo 21 Personal Best And Master Qualifier... NOT...

Mondo21
03-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Got to the lake at around 5:45am made a call to "Big Daddy" told him I was there and leave me a spot. He called me back, but I didn't hear the phone ring. I knew where to find him. When I got in I went straight to that spot. The shoreline was lined with many Team 57 Members!!! Big Daddy had me a spot, that how Team 57 Members roll.
Big Daddy, Bebop, Tat2 Fishead n Family(beautiful Daughter),Frenchy and some others I had no clue what there names were, but knew their faces. I met some new Guys. They seen the Team 57 Logo(Haha) and they start asking questions about our Family.
It was a very hard day out there,as many can tell you. It was a beautiful warm day. I guess the Trout hated that! And on top of that was all the Anglers!
I was throwing out all different things at them. Chart. plastic worm with power egg dipped in Armando's Concoction gel scent he gave me in a medicine bottle. They wouldn't go for the green plastics. I then tried an orange trout worm with glitter,and then dipped in Armando's Dip that he calls" Krack" for the Trout. I got hit by something big and farmed it! Bebop said you missed a big one. I say "Oh Well, try try again. I got several more hits on the orange glitter worm. On the other pole I put a night crawler and dipped it in "Krack" and BAM! Here a pic,about 3lbs if not more, it took a while to get him in:
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/GEDC0769.jpg

I farmed a couple more Trout on the orange plastics and then the bite "STOPPED":Head Bang:
I had time to talk to Bebop and Big Daddy, they got frustrated,because of NO BITES, well,Bob did farmed one. So Bob went on his Float Tube and Big Daddy and Tat2 went on his boat. I had more room when Mark left and picked up his lines. Bob came back after a while,cause his legs started cramping up.
Here's some other pics of people I met and can't remember there names:
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/GEDC0772.jpg
This is the new Guy I met that kept asking me about Team 57:
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/GEDC0774.jpg

I kept checking my lines. I switched up and put night crawlers with the" KRACK SCENT" on both lines. My line get SMASHED,a Major BENDO:EyePop:. I set the hook and it was on... The reel kept singingZZZZZZZZZZ. Bebop jumps up grabs his net, Frenchy come running over with his net! That fish had me going from one end of the lake to the other! That's the most excersise I've gotten in a long time. I broke out in a sweat like "JAMES BROWN ":ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:Everytime Frenchy, or Bebop got close to catching him, he took off like a "CRACKHEAD running from the POPO:ROFL:. I never had my reel to sing sooo much. I was sooo tired running back and forth trying to get this Trout in, but Frenchy and Bebop kept talking to me telling me what to do to get him in. It took at least 5 minutes or more to get this guy in. But finally....
My PERSONAL BEST and I would of qualified with 2 fish if I would of gotten in the Tourney.
I was the talk of the Lake. I was FAMOUS yesterday. People was telling me I had the winning 1st place fish at the time. I would have been in 2nd place at the end of the day, if I would have been in the Tourney. Here is the Trout and MY personal Best a 4.4 lb. Trout:
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/GEDC0770.jpg
Frenchy weighed it with his scale:
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/GEDC0771.jpg

All I can say is lesson learned. But... that Trout gave me a Damn good fight!!! I enjoyed every bit of it.
And Frenchy, Armando's Fish Attractant does work!!! Whatever it is, he won't tell me:Secret:
Thanks, for reading all. Cindy:Big Smile: P.S. Thanks to Big Daddy, Bebop and Frenchy! Hope to fish with you Guys soon. Oh yeah, at the end of the day, I waved to "ol FisherGal"

Thisfool
03-21-2010, 02:37 PM
way to make it work out there on a hard day and congrats on the pb it sure is a beautiful fish

thank you for the good read

Big Daddy
03-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Cindy my friend great report and great seeing you get your PB I know that you are just starting to roll on the Big Fish. I t was great fishing with you again Congrats again you really deserved it your really one of a kind great person

Big Daddy

PONTOON
03-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Cindy, what an awesome report! and CONGRATULATIONS on your Personal Best!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

Trout-Chaser
03-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Cindy, when you texted me yesterday and told me about that fish I was pretty sure you had the fish of the day, girlfriend!!!! I was so happy to hear you landed that big beast. WTG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
This one's for you: :Dancing Banana:

Hometown
03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Cindy nice fish congrats on the pb I was out there friday and it was also ,real slow I managed 2 trout on half a night crawler fished 2 1/2 feet under a bobber.hope to see you at the kiddie pole event.PEACE MARK

TroutOnly
03-21-2010, 06:40 PM
NICE TROUT MONDO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Frenchy
03-21-2010, 08:17 PM
i know it works cindy and you fought that fish like a champ that 900 dollar fish lol too bad BUT I KNOW WHAT HE PUTS IN IT LOL

Bebop
03-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Cindy you did a great job hanging in there and followed great instructions from Frenchy and me. Dang it gal you could had alot of $$$$$ with that fish any how it was fun fishing next to you and for me to get skunked.... it doesnt happened to often but it did.. great job gal see you next time...:)

the killa
03-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Congrats on the p.b!!!! I wanna try some krack too!!!!

Hitts0n
03-21-2010, 09:17 PM
its called the Chillax Krack ! tm*

Native Gal
03-21-2010, 09:53 PM
:High Five: :Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:
WOOOHOOOO!!!! WTG Cindy,
Go on with your bad self girl. Yeah too bad you weren't entered into the tourney, but Congrats on the PB, she is a beaut. Funny when I called you early in the morn to see how the fishing was going and you told me you had a hit so you didn't answer the phone and I told you I would hang up and call you back so you could get another hit and we laughed about that. I had my finger on the send button when I got your text about the 4+ lber you just got and I said outloud to myself, "Dang girl you woulda placed in the tourney", and later I saw the results and I was bummed, you coulda got second. But I was very happy that you got your PB, so Congrats on a fine outing and looking forward to fishing again with ya soon. I was bummed I didn't make the tourney, darn allergies :Evil:.

NG
:Envious:

tat2 fishhead
03-21-2010, 10:53 PM
GOOD TO FINALLY MEET YOU MY FRIEND GOOD JOB ON CATCHING THAT NICE TROUT GIRL..!:Envious:

sansou
03-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Congrats on the PB Mondo!!

Gotta get me some of that Hitts0n krackety-krack sauce....I'm scared to ask whats in the "special" sauce. :LOL:

Frenchy
03-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Congrats on the PB Mondo!!

Gotta get me some of that Hitts0n krackety-krack sauce....I'm scared to ask whats in the "special" sauce. :LOL:

o no are we gunna start marketing this stuff now lol couldnt resist

sansou
03-22-2010, 12:14 AM
o no are we gunna start marketing this stuff now lol couldnt resist

It'll be easier for you to resist when you find out you can no longer logon FNN....

....sorry, I couldn't resist.

MAN VS WILD
03-22-2010, 01:24 AM
Great Job on landing those nice fish!!! That fish crack sounds really hot!!! Congrats on the PB

FISH ON!!!

Seņor.Chilax
03-22-2010, 09:36 AM
CONGRATS Cindy!!! It was your time to shine! Forget about what could of, should of... You got your PB and thats all that matters. Theres always next time.

its called the Chillax Krack ! tm*
And if Hitts keep using my name to promote his new scent... He should at least kick down. Im just saying.:ROFL:

Mondo21
03-22-2010, 09:53 AM
And if Hitts keep using my name to promote his new scent... He should at least kick down. Im just saying.:ROFL:[/QUOTE]
Did you see how he added that extra L to Chillax Krack! I tell you he won't even let me know what this stuff is?! I get it handed to me in a medicine bottle. Ha!Ha!Ha!:ROFL:Whatever it is... It's working. He is out there today and he said he missed a 12lb. Carp:EyePop: No details on the miss yet. Look for his Thread. Thanks for replying. P.S. I will let you use some of mine. Cindy:Big Grin:

Seņor.Chilax
03-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Did you see how he added that extra L to Chillax Krack! I tell you he won't even let me know what this stuff is?! I get it handed to me in a medicine bottle. Ha!Ha!Ha!:ROFL:Whatever it is... It's working. He is out there today and he said he missed a 12lb. Carp:EyePop: No details on the miss yet. Look for his Thread. Thanks for replying. P.S. I will let you use some of mine. Cindy:Big Grin:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Cindy! Hopefully I get to come out and play this Saturday. And he can keep using my name with an extra L... I actually felt somewhat special when I read his thread. HA! I like to think I had something to do with it.

Troutman65
03-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Cindy, Congrats on your PB. Trout . Nice report . :Cool:

Rooster
03-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Very nice report Cindy, Congrats on the new PB trout.

MAVERICK27
03-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Congrats Cindy!!!! I am so happy to see you catch a big one!! You deserve it. Too bad you weren't in the tourney, but thats how it usually goes for me too. Seems were blessed with the same luck. See ya on the water soon.

Angler Dan
03-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Great job!

Mondo21
03-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Mr. Chilax,

My Son is funny. He made a believer out of Frenchy with that stuff. Frenchy said I don't believe that stuff works... Hitts said ok. Dip and 2 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy,that was just luck, do it again... Dip 5 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy start singing another tune. He said I believe you now.:Big Grin:

Seņor.Chilax
03-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Mr. Chilax,

My Son is funny. He made a believer out of Frenchy with that stuff. Frenchy said I don't believe that stuff works... Hitts said ok. Dip and 2 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy,that was just luck, do it again... Dip 5 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy start singing another tune. He said I believe you now.:Big Grin:

And thats why I want to check it out! Im gonna hit him up, hopefully he hooks me up with some Chillax Krack. He can make it and I can start advertising it. We can be Chilax&Hitts Industries. HAHAHA!

Mondo21
03-22-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm hitting up the Vine on Wednesday. I will be playing hookie, cough,cough, I'm sick Ms Laurell. My Boss is pretty cool. You can tell her the truth, she doesn't care. Cindy

Seņor.Chilax
03-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Lucky you! I work with family so if I miss work due to a "cough", they'll ask my mom if im ok, or they'll just tell me to come in and take it easy. They're really lost without me. So I haven't missed a day in almost 5 years.

diamondbear
03-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Congrats. on your PB Mondo , thats a real good lookin fish . Your Perseverance paid off big time , good catch . // db

Fisherman57
03-22-2010, 08:24 PM
AWESOME report Cindy!

Looks like a great day and congratulations on your new PB!

Mondo21, you are the Week #13 winner of Irvine Lake's
FREE ADMISSION PASS GIVEAWAY!

PM me all your info and Ill get it mailed to you ASAP!

Dana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM 57 / FISHING NETWORK EXCLUSIVE CONTEST!

Irvine Lake is teaming up with Fishing Network & Team 57 to reward those who fish "The Vine" and take the time to report their day here on Fishing Network!

Every week, I'll be giving away a FREE pass to the member that posts the best report of the week from Irvine Lake!

Winners will be announced no later than Tuesday night @ 9:00PM......

EVERY WEEK you'll have a chance to win a FREE pass to Irvine Lake!
www.irvinelake.net (http://www.irvinelake.net/)

Here's some tips that will help you win:

1) Take the time to write a detailed, interesting report!
2) Include lots of clear, interesting & fun photos in your report!
3) Wear your TEAM 57 t-shirt & make sure the TEAM 57 logo shows in your pics for extra points! LOL! :Wink:

Tell us about your day! Show us what you caught, tell us how you caught it, what kind of bait or lure were you using? What kind of rod & reel were you using? What were the conditions? Was it cold? Did you bring friends? How'd they do? Did something crazy happen? Make it interesting!

Again..... this is just ANOTHER example of why it pays to be a Fishing Network / TEAM 57 member!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED EVERY TUESDAY EVENING!

Remember, we have a TEAM 57 event coming up in April at the Irvine Lake Lagoon!
If you'd like to attend this event, please send a PM to Fisherman57

We hope to see you all of you there!

Thanks everyone for your continued support of Fishing Network & Team 57
We have more BIG things planned for 2010!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/banner012z.gif

Seņor.Chilax
03-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Congratulations on the winning Cindy! You have a weekday off and a free admission to the lake... you're one lucky gal!

Hitts0n
03-22-2010, 09:53 PM
I put some Chillx Krack on this thread and even Dana bit into it! Lmao J/K !
Thanks for hooking it up Fisherman57!

Mondo21
03-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks Guys to all who replyed. It was a fun,but a challenging day out there.I was in good company surrounded by Team 57 Members. Thanks to Big Daddy for saving me a spot and thanks to Bebop and Frenchy for helping me get my PB in. I kept saying to myself I know the line is going to break. But being around more experience Fisherman like the Guys mentioned above will help you get the job done.

To Dana" Thanks for the "Free Entry Pass To Irvine" I'll be using it next week. I'm on a mini vacation. Cindy:Big Smile::Dancing Banana: P.S Guess who is sending in $45.00 for the Western Outdoor Tourney? I won't be missing out on anymore money!!! Hehehe!

Frenchy
03-23-2010, 11:03 AM
cindy the westetern outdoor news tourney gives out no money

Mondo21
03-23-2010, 11:08 AM
That's ok, but I will always get enter in any tourney. I can win a P.Boat and other good prizes. I can always sell the Pontoon.

Koshaw
03-23-2010, 11:27 AM
Great times Mondo and good review! Wish I could have been with ya hon :D.

Congrats!!!

Chuck

Seņor.Chilax
03-23-2010, 11:45 AM
cindy the westetern outdoor news tourney gives out no money

Really? I thought they were gonna give out envelops as prices and some had up to hundreds of dollars. Or is that for the raffle?

Frenchy
03-23-2010, 11:48 AM
thats the raffle you get a gift cert i think and you get a trophy but they do raffle off a boat

Mondo21
03-23-2010, 01:15 PM
I have the western Outdoor Flyer. It says nothing about cash money. Only "Thousand of Dollars' in tagged prizes will be awarded. It also says as part of a "special raffle" you can win a pontoon boat.I think you have to purchase a Panter Martin lure pkg. to enter for the pontoon,if I'm reading right. I tried to contact Bill Egan, Tournament Director,but got his voicemail. I entered last year, I will be there this year,also.

Mondo21
03-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Just read this on the other side of the flyer, it says and I quote" Irvine Lake will stock tagged fish worth tens of thousands in "CASH and PRIZES". unquote. Cindy:Big Grin:

Seņor.Chilax
03-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Just read this on the other side of the flyer, it says and I quote" Irvine Lake will stock tagged fish worth tens of thousands in "CASH and PRIZES". unquote. Cindy:Big Grin:

Yeah... I thought I saw something about money. But a boat?!? Thats even better! I didn't see that! I guess I was too excited about the money prizes. Either way, Ill be signing up for this event. I bet theres gonna be a gang of people there... no wonder Santa Ana lake is doing a two for one that same day. HINT HINT:Wink::Wink: Everybody.:ROFL:

Mondo21
03-23-2010, 03:34 PM
If it's anything like last year, Yes it will be very busy. I need Big Daddy or Armando (if he's going) to save me a spot I can't camp out, cause it gets too cold at night for me. And besides I love the comfort of my plush mattress. Hehehe! Cindy:Big Grin:

Seņor.Chilax
03-23-2010, 04:10 PM
You hear that everyone! Its gonna be packed so everyone should go to Santa Ana lake instead.:ROFL:

troutdog
03-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Cindy you rocked the Vine on Saturday, congrats on your PB trout...that is awesome! Let this be the spring board for next year, you have learned a ton in two seasons! I am expecting to see you in all the tourneys next season and part of the Master's....great report and congrats on the pass you certainly deserve it. Until Hitts steps up his trout game he will simply be referred to as Mondo Jr. :ROFL:

TD

Wingnut
03-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Wow Cindy... congrats on your PB! I'm sure you will catch an even bigger one soon. :Cool:

Mondo21
03-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Cindy you rocked the Vine on Saturday, congrats on your PB trout...that is awesome! Let this be the spring board for next year, you have learned a ton in two seasons! I am expecting to see you in all the tourneys next season and part of the Master's....great report and congrats on the pass you certainly deserve it. Until Hitts steps up his trout game he will simply be referred to as Mondo Jr. :ROFL:

TD

I heard you gave Armando a new name.:Big Smile:

Mondo21
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Wow Cindy... congrats on your PB! I'm sure you will catch an even bigger one soon. :Cool:

Thank you Arthur.

Mondo21
03-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Mr. Chilax,
Why?! So people can get skunked. A couple of Team 57 Peeps went yesterday and got :Skunk: