PDA

View Full Version : Duct Striperitis

yolo
03-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Hit the duct yesterday afternoon and evening and was getting the skunk from 4 spots and the last spot produced just as we were going to give up. Landed 3 and farmed 2. It was a catch and release trip so no pics. They were pretty chunky, meaty and probably milt or egg filled.

I have this disease called striperitis and I am getting striper elbow. Man my arm is hurting from my wrist to my elbow. On the way home, I could not lift a drink cup with it and had to use my other hand. Looks like I am taking a break for awhile. Someone else go catch them . They have finally wore me down. The duct is a lot of work and it has taken its toll. As Arnold says. "I'll be back".

stg68
03-21-2010, 09:25 AM
I know what you mean, yolo
Have a same problem. My right arm after weekends it's like not even there for a few days.
Had to switch to spinning gears for a awhile.

tpfishnfool
03-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Advil and a six pack and get back out there !! lol. Are we ever going to get any flows ?

yolo
03-21-2010, 10:26 AM
I was trying a new lure and it seems to work. I am actually considering to trout fish for a few weeks, lol. That or drift bait with a spinning reel but I need flow for that. I can't believe I just said those two things, trout fish and bait fish. At least drifting is not totally bait and wait.

Water was ripping Friday night but I didn't fish the duct. Drove by a gate and it seemed to be all the way up. Last night no flow but did locate the fish finally.

Advil and a six pack and I will fall in, lol. I don't really drink.