PDA

View Full Version : Hitts vs Angry Trout = Trout Wars !

Hitts0n
03-20-2010, 01:27 AM
:Shocked:Man thsi days wasn't for me.The basics,got up early and hit the freeway.No coffee this time only water for the road.In line by 5:44am.About 20th in line on a Thursday.Trout season is getting serious..lol
Went got me one of them fat burrito's with the American salsa. Picked up my pass and off to my spot in the Flats.Still dark,about 58 degrees.Set up first pole that was all ready to get wet.I have this green reel that my buddy gave to me that works pretty good...when its lubes up correctly.:Beat Stick:
Well since Tuesday,something told me not to use this reel.But I didn't listen to myself.Second pole I thru out Polelumalu split shot with a green Berkley work,no scents.I pulled out all of my gear out of the trunk and back seat.I keep looking at my Hitt's Irvine Lake soon to be famous unofficial homemade indicators to see if they are going up and down or swinging.Nope.Nothing.I drank the rest of my coffee,and burned one.Turned the music on and relaxed.Enjoyed the view.Had about 3 hispanics next to me on the left,and 2 asian guys next to me on the right.Then a guy name Bill pulled up a rig and chair.The hsipanic guys were using yellow pb,and night crawlers.Asians were using garlic pb,and Bill was using Berkley yellow egg nuggets.So i'm thinking ok we dayum near have all trout baits in the waters for war.2 hours go by nothing for me.2 caught to the left,2 caught to the right.I was like man...I guess I did all my damage on Tuesday.I seen schools of lmb swimming by.Then I see this lil guy pop up hurt.....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2239.jpg

Man I tried to save his life.I tried cpr,injections of air with my worm blower,jaws of life all for nothing!:Bawling:
I couldnt save him.So...I released him back into the waters to be someones lunch.
Ok now that I stopped crying....back to fishing I was.:Beer Toast: It was beer:30 !
Cracked open the first budlight and cheers to you to whoever is reading this !"sips"awwww !
Now its 10am with not evena dayum nibble.:Embarrassed: So.... I look into my tackle and remembered that I made a lil gel myself that involves raw shrimp juice!:Secret:. So I reel my poles in and dipped the plastics in this stuff and boy it stinks ! I said if that didnt work then I would go to the Bite On These garlic.
Oh boy that was the key! First bite of the day! On the green reel.....oh god.....I grabbed the pole to set the hook and the drag sings to me " Oh....oh shielllaaaah ! " I was like wtf? I tighten the drag and my reel stopped spinning and the pole almost goes flying out of my hands! Im like o man here a big one that im gonna lose ! I flip the bale and my line goes out.All eyes on me now like im 2-Pac.All im thinking is why am I using this reel !? I try to hurry up and adjust the reel and guess what...my line is tighter than anyome who can freestyle! The fish just pulls to the right...more...more...more...I can get this fish to come back my way.Im like dayum,why cant I get this fish to come my way.Big fish? SNAP! THERE GOES MY SET UP!!!:EyePop::Smack: I yelled damn! But in my had I said every curse word you can think of ! Ok so now im pissed.That reel was gonna go in the trash but I wanted to see what was wrong with the thing.White Lithium grease......its grease that works for like cars,garage doors etc...stuff that gets hot.Not cold,and the grease froze up on me.Dammit! So its not the reels fault,its mines! Another lesson learned! Ok cool...I set up the other rig with garlic pb.Now the second pole thats been sitting in the waters starts going off! Of course I fired one up and cracked my 4th beer by this time,and im sitting in the car bumping! I jump up,run to go set the hook but I wanted to look cool.:Cool:
I leaned my head to the side like I was painting pictures,got in a cool stand,took a puff,and waited to long to set the hook.Fish gone.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
So now by this time im feeling dumb,and mad cuss Flakedog and Mavs both flaked on me.So the last person was to meet me was Frenchy.I got a 3rd bite but again,sitting in the car and the trout took my worm...lol
Ok so now its about 12pm.Frenchy on his way...so I set up with Berkley green poweregg and worm combo with inflated night crawler.Dipped it in my gel,and threw it out.Right before Frenchy arrives,my indicator pops up and peels drag for maybe a second and it was gone.I laughed harder.
By this time I gave up.I was like man im leaving at 2pm and that that.So Bill came over and introduced himself and told me he hasn't fished in 40 years.We chated.I handed him the official Team 57 Hitts business card! I need to refill my wallet with those cards...."NOTE"
Ok now Frenchy comes and talks crap to me teasing me about my skunk and told me to fish open bale.I was like ok let me retoss,and set that up for me. I let him know about the gel I have and it really works better than Bite On Garlic.He didn't believe me cuss I had no fish.So I said ok i'll prove it to you.So I reel in my plastic on my sexy *** pole holder....
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2236.jpg

Dipped it in my Gel and I told Frenchy the name of this crap was "Chillax Krack"!
He laughed! I laughed! I said watch! I tossed out the green Berkley worm with the Chillax Krack and within 2 minutes! Frenchy looks and said no way...indicator drops slowly....man you are getting bit....
I was thinking to myself...wow...I showed him....LMAOO!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2240.jpg

He asked me if his girlfriend could reel it in so I passed her the pole. Fish number 1 finally,and its like 1-2pm.Its about 75 degrees by this time and the weather was perfect.So now Frenchy is like what is that stuff man.I'm looking at him and said man its Chillax Krack and I waited all day for you to show you this stuff really works! He said man that was a lucky cast,a one hit wonder.I said ok,let me show you again.Reel up,same style,green worm,and the Chillax Krack! Within 8 mins....there goes the neighborhood! Fish number 2 !

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2241.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Now Frenchy is like man gimme that bottle....
He reeled in his poles with the bite on garlic and said let me use that stuff!
10 mins later,Frenchy punks the skunk with fish number 3,within 45 mins! I know...but he didnt know..I threw up the Hitts signal...LMAOOOO!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/hittsownagesig.jpg

I had a Hitt signal left in my pocket for the week..so I decided to use it :Cool:
So we start packing up to go kick it with Jimmy at the tackle shop and Frenchy was hyped up.Man bring that stuff to the Tourney saturday man!That willl get you first or second place man!That Chillax Krack really works! Im just LMAOOOOOOOO !! I just said to Frenchy,man I own! Big Daddy told me he doesnt find the honey holes,he is the honey! Hitts dont find the honey holes,Hitts just 0wnz!
Hitt the tackle shop to see an eight pounded pulled up and then I was out ! The Chillax Kracked owned!
Man what a day! Hit that 405 rush hour traffic for 2-3 hours...sleep I went when I got home...lol
Hope you enjoyed the read! See you guys at the lakes!

I finally seen Dave Noise...lol...he drove by...HELLO DAVE!

El Capo
03-20-2010, 06:10 AM
I like the way you report Hitts, and never be shy about burning one brother. The world would be a more peaceful place if everyone did.

Hitts0n
03-20-2010, 11:51 AM
I like the way you report Hitts, and never be shy about burning one brother. The world would be a more peaceful place if everyone did.

You know how we roll EL CAPPE' !:Cool:

Thisfool
03-20-2010, 01:18 PM
dang so White Lithium grease is not got for a fishing reall damn now i got to put new greas in that real. to bad about the big one but atleast you had some green and beer in your system that must of made the day nice.

Hitts0n
03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Its all good playa! Im sure ive lost a few big ones especially when someone cuts your lines on purpose when he's not sure what line the fish is on... :Smile:

MAN VS WILD
03-22-2010, 01:33 AM
Hitts is On!!!! Your Chillax Krack sounds good. We are going to have to put it up against my "FISH ON SAUCE" LOL!! Nice report. We got to get out on the water together before this season ends.

FISH ON!!!

Seņor.Chilax
03-22-2010, 09:30 AM
CHILAX KRACK?!? You got a law suit coming your way Hitts! I got that name on copyright! HAHAHA! If you sell that stuff im gonna have to start collecting! 40-60... And I get the 60%. :ROFL:

Hitts0n
03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
CHILAX KRACK?!? You got a law suit coming your way Hitts! I got that name on copyright! HAHAHA! If you sell that stuff im gonna have to start collecting! 40-60... And I get the 60%. :ROFL:

I call it that cuss it smells like that bomb *** cerviche you made ! Make some more and bring some,im hungry now for that ****! Con tapatio and lemon !

Seņor.Chilax
03-23-2010, 08:47 AM
I call it that cuss it smells like that bomb *** cerviche you made ! Make some more and bring some,im hungry now for that ****! Con tapatio and lemon !

Youre not down! Im sending you a PM.

dgfishin
03-23-2010, 10:07 AM
when is the CHILAX KRACK on the market? LAKER 2 LAKER hook me up so I can bump,burn and blow fish lol

troutdog
03-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Man I wish I was there to witness the epic carp wars going on at the Vine!:LOL: Sorry I could not make it out, but I had way too much stuff going on....besides I texted you for a heads up, unlike you who said you were on the way to the lake Friday night and never showed....NOW that is flaking! :Twisted:

TD