PDA

View Full Version : March Fishing Trips at Davey's Locker

DaveysLocker
03-18-2010, 07:50 AM
March Fishing Trips at Davey’s Locker

The Freelance
The Freelance will continue their highly successful ½ Day Fishing run until the beginning of April, when they will start up the ¾ Day Fishing Trips out to Catalina Island. While on their daily ½ Day Fishing Expeditions, the Freelance is catching limits of Sculpin and numerous large Sheephead in the 4-5lb range with a whopper last week at 17lbs!!!

The Eclipse
Due to its high popularity The Eclipse will continue running their 1-Day Trips (captains preference to San Clemente Island) for ONLY $99.
This $99 price includes the two Izorline Sponsored 1-Day Trips departing Tonight and Friday at 8pm. On board will be Izorline pros that will spool all your reels with Izorline for all those on the trip.
To make a reservation call (949)673-1434 and visit us at www.daveyslocker.com
I Hope to See You Soon,
David @ Davey’s Locker

troutdog
03-18-2010, 09:21 AM
That trip to San Clemente is a great deal, plus getting spooled up with quality line? :EyePop:

If I were to do an overnight trip, where do you recommend I park for an extended period of time without paying an arm and a leg. I recall my buddy parking in that multi-level structure while on a 3/4 day trip and having to pay like $20. Is this still the case, do you validate? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TD

ItchyBass
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
You can park across the street for $8 or you can try to find non-metered parking down the street.