PDA

View Full Version : help

catfish 17
03-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey everyone, i wanted to ask if anyone knows about any lakes that are in marina California?not marina Del Rey.lol the one i am talking about is the city near San Francisco. Well anyways i am going to go on Friday afternoon and i am going to come back on Sunday morning. but i am going to have the day without doing anything on Sunday so i was wondering if there was any lakes over there to fish. or any spots to fish in the beach. i want to go to a lake that i will catch something. well thanks. by the way i am coming from california.

sansou
03-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Are you talking about the Marina District that fronts the bay in San Francisco???? If so, I was there just recently. Plenty of great shore fishing for stripers so long as you can cast long. Go to Gus's Bait shop, the lady there will set you up with "hair raisers" and what not.

catfish 17
03-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Are you talking about the Marina District that fronts the bay in San Francisco???? If so, I was there just recently. Plenty of great shore fishing for stripers so long as you can cast long. Go to Gus's Bait shop, the lady there will set you up with "hair raisers" and what not.

Seriously, i dont know if its the marina drstrict. but do i need to cast far or how????