PDA

View Full Version : A Pair of Nineteens!!!!!

flyngby
03-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Hit the harbor looking for redemption on the lost Legal from last week. Tried a spot I have not visited recently in trying to get that elusive 1st Legal of 2010!

I managed to get 2 today and glad to see some improvement in size that are moving into the shallows of the harbor!
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/P3160307.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/P3160309.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/P3160311.jpg
The Spotties were not as willing to play today, I managed to entice 3 chubby 13"ers, a nice 15" Sandie, and a 2 foot Smoothhound Shark to go with the pair of Nineteens. No Photos of them due to dead battery in the cam! Forgot to charge it after Sundays trip in the surf!

There is always next time!

Steve

Native Gal
03-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Flyngby,
Sweet! the big boys will soooon be out to play. Gonna be some xlnt posts in the near future, oh yeah!!!

NG
:Big Grin:

Fishbones
03-16-2010, 11:02 PM
nice days fishing steve...its starting to get better...good luck and keep at your mission.....

Jaysuuun
03-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Steve, very nice! That's a skinny looking butt in the second pic. Or is it just the way that the picture is taken. :Confused: Nice multi species day.

Wingnut
03-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Damn Steve, reading the title, I thought you hooked up with a pair of 19 year olds... :Big Smile:
After you called me this morning telling me that you were heading out, I kept daydreaming about NPH all day long... we need to get back out there on the Spotted Fever soon!

DockRat
03-17-2010, 05:39 AM
Grunion Run ?

Yah me too Wingnut
When I saw ' A Pair of Nineteens!!! '
I thought 'What a player'
DR

murrieta angler
03-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Way to get a multi-species day in Steve.
You always seem to get at least one fish on your ventures out in the Pacific.
I like your style,
Robert

MAVERICK27
03-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Way to go Brother!!! You know you'll see me out there ALOT again pretty soon. Nice to see you are back at it and the fishies are playing!!

Santa Fe Eric
03-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Way to go Bro! Nice Twins!

bones
03-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey....I thought you couldn't go fishing on tuesday dude!
Oh well......I guess you had a better date proposal than fishing with me and Yuri.....LOL

Nice job on the flatties but damn it looks like you scared the spots off of the second one!

I hope that NPH puts out some bigger models this year. Bigred and I will tube it as soon as your recon gives us the heads up Steve so keep a log for our briefing.

Oh......By the way....... The DVD is really kewl.....Loved it!

BIGRED KILLA
03-17-2010, 08:22 PM
Nice job out on the water Steve you will get the legal soon thanks for the pics and report keep it up.

Bigred

flyngby
03-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Flyngby,
Sweet! the big boys will soooon be out to play. Gonna be some xlnt posts in the near future, oh yeah!!!

NG
:Big Grin:

Thanks NG!

I have the felling things will heat up soon in the harbor and surf!

nice days fishing steve...its starting to get better...good luck and keep at your mission.....

fishbones,

Better yes! But very soon will bust open! Wish I could stay focused on the mission with so many choices!

Steve, very nice! That's a skinny looking butt in the second pic. Or is it just the way that the picture is taken. :Confused: Nice multi species day.

Jaysuuun,

Not sure what happened in the photo but pic 2 & 3 are the same fish! Look forward to your next report!

Damn Steve, reading the title, I thought you hooked up with a pair of 19 year olds... :Big Smile:
After you called me this morning telling me that you were heading out, I kept daydreaming about NPH all day long... we need to get back out there on the Spotted Fever soon!

Arthur,

My wife thinks I only have the one Harbor Mermaid! Lets not fuel the fire!

Grunion Run ?

Yah me too Wingnut
When I saw ' A Pair of Nineteens!!! '
I thought 'What a player'
DR

DR,

Not sure the Grunion come into the harbor but there has been some Smelt in the bay of late although not as thick as usual!

Way to get a multi-species day in Steve.
You always seem to get at least one fish on your ventures out in the Pacific.
I like your style,
Robert

Robert,

Working exclusively the artificial baits now, we still get some multi species days but not of the #'s when I fished it baiting and waiting! I now cover alot more territory and work to find them!

Way to go Brother!!! You know you'll see me out there ALOT again pretty soon. Nice to see you are back at it and the fishies are playing!!

Mav.

Looking forward to seeing you out on the water soon!

Way to go Bro! Nice Twins![/QUOTE

Thanks Eric,

We need to plan a trip out there together before things get busy for me again on the work front!

[QUOTE=bones;439954]Hey....I thought you couldn't go fishing on tuesday dude!
Oh well......I guess you had a better date proposal than fishing with me and Yuri.....LOL

Nice job on the flatties but damn it looks like you scared the spots off of the second one!

I hope that NPH puts out some bigger models this year. Bigred and I will tube it as soon as your recon gives us the heads up Steve so keep a log for our briefing.

Oh......By the way....... The DVD is really kewl.....Loved it!

Mike,

The wife found me giving me the gear some love after Sundays Swat Trip and asked if I was heading out again! It was not planned and on very short notice again! Sorry for not calling again!

Nice job out on the water Steve you will get the legal soon thanks for the pics and report keep it up
Bigred

Lucas,

Just a matter of time and persistance!

klocked
03-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Nice pair of butts there Steve! I'd think the bigger ones will be coming in soon!