PDA

View Full Version : Hes gunna bragg(sgtskunk)"the pudd"

CHOPIZ
03-16-2010, 09:56 PM
So got off the clock at 5 line in the water by 6.fished a few hrs nuthin,so we decided to head back to the car.we parked on the north shore jus east of the launch.he was wrking a texas rigg with a seynko we were only giving it a few mins cus hes "married"haha lucky him.after hearing him starting to get his panties in a bunch i see him set the hook...bam fish onn about five feet from the shore.k ill addmitt my briefs were inn a bunch too.lol nice 2lb he had the hook really deep in his throat and we were in such a rush we couldnt get the hook out he was out of the water for a good few mins.finally got it out and snapped a few piks and (realsed him) as every bass fisherman should.swam away nice and strong like michale phelps or whatever his name iss haha??

So it bought us another 15 mins of time i walked the shore a lil more texas rigg on a purple robo.cast out,recieved a text when i started reading it i felt slight pressure on my rodd droped the fone set the hook.bam fish onn(so i thought)gave the reel a few good cranks and spits it out!!!aaahhhhh!!!i was pissed second fish onn at the pudd and didnt land it!!!!son of a b***h!!! Its ok though will have to take care of business tomarow!! East shore style.

The score
sgtskunk=2 and a half bass(cus one was a guppie)
chopiz= 0 " never give up"

old pudd fisher
03-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the report chopiz, it will get better at the pudd but think we have to pay next month to park.

sgtskunk
03-16-2010, 11:00 PM
I was not going to say anything Chopiz but since you brought it up. I thought I was going home with the white stripe but I paid my dues and the fish gods saw fit to reward me with a nice lil bass I dont think it was 2lbs but better than nothing right Chopiz. nothing to Bragg about but plenty big to give you a hard time. lol, I used a 5inch senko it was dark blue with blue flakes set the hook about 8feet from shore. fish were jumping everywhere. goodtimes lets hit it tomorrow bro. FISH ON!
http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad232/ricksotela/20100316thepudd2.jpg

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
03-16-2010, 11:11 PM
wtg guys, i was there today with the kids tossin out a spro 6in swimmie with no love..good to see some reasurance that the bass are biting..do you guys ninja, hit me up..

sgtskunk
03-16-2010, 11:15 PM
I want to but Chopiz is from the half pint tribe (not tall enough to ride splash Mtn.) and he's afraid a big coyote might snatch him up. lol

CHOPIZ
03-17-2010, 12:21 AM
OLD PUDD FISHER=YA BRO I HEARD WE GOTTA START PAYING.SGT STINKY AND I R GOING HALFERS ON A SEASON PASS WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER ANYWAYS SO SHOULD B WORTH IT.
BIG "G"=WAT SIDE OF THE LAKE WERE U FISHING BRO??WELL IMMA START GETTING NINJA ON SGT SKUNK IF KEEPS CATCHING FISH IN MY FACE!!!IMMA HAVE TO KARATE CHOP HIM IN HIS THROAT HAaayaa!!!lol WELL I KNOW I CAN STAY OUT ALL NIGHT IDK BOUT HIM...IM STARTING TO BE A BAD INFLUENCE HAHA HIS WIFE'S NOT GONNA LIKE ME VERY MUCH.MY GIRL IS ALREADY JEALOUS OF HIM BUT HEY WAT CAN I SAY??HES MY FISHING BUDDY BABE...LOL
AS FOR SGTSKUNK!!!YA COMPIES LETS HIT IT AGAIN TOMAROW "NEVER GIVE UP"

CHOPIZ
03-17-2010, 12:25 AM
O YEAH PERRO SHE WEIGHED 2 LBS AFTER U STUCK ALL THOSE 16 ONE OUNCE WEIGHTS INTO HER BELLY!!HAHA JK FISHERMAN WE DIDNT HARM IT!!TIGHT LINES.PEACE:Envious: