PDA

View Full Version : Late Report -HD video of high winds at Lagoon 3-13-10

SuperDank
03-16-2010, 02:43 PM
High winds at the lagoon on Saturday March 13, 2010. Lifeguard doing his daily routine. A bunch of people bird watching from both sides of the lake (have separate video).

Every weekend I go to lagoon no matter what the weather conditions are, I always film hoping I catch a hog (no love). So far I have video of Chem trails, bad weather, fog, and now high winds.

I'm also in the process of creating a TV show about going fishing, if you are interested send me a PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie--1JuYRGY

Troutman65
03-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Wow, I hope that guy on the boat was heading to the launch ramp to take his boat out of the water . He sure looked like he was having fun out there with the chop . LOL

Fire Ball
03-16-2010, 04:00 PM
It was definitely really windy on Saturday, lol. I saw a bunch of people out there filming and taking pictures and lots of people doing the monthly clean up thing.

phantomson9
03-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah me and my buddy were out there that morning too. We ended up leaving after we helped a guy get his boat on the trailer. He was having some trouble. We must have been pretty close to each other Fireball looks like the same view i had.

trail blazer
03-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Nice vid of windy conditions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thought that you couldnt put gas motors on the goon??????Guess i was wrong

Fire Ball
03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Nice vid of windy conditions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thought that you couldnt put gas motors on the goon??????Guess i was wrong

You can't use a gas motor on the Goon. It is the lifeguard in the video.

migfrias
03-16-2010, 08:49 PM

you can use your main unit during launch, retrieve and during high winds at safe speeds.

miguel

Troutman65
03-16-2010, 08:57 PM

Someone has to be out there .

Fire Ball
03-16-2010, 09:07 PM
you can use your main unit during launch, retrieve and during high winds at safe speeds.

miguel

Yes, that is correct. I was unsure about the high winds thing, but I figured they would let you since it would be hard to use your trolling motor to get back in winds like that, lol.

Someone has to be out there .

What?? How does that have to do with what I said?

LuvThymetal
03-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Must of sucked for the lifre guard. I might out there this weekend or casitas.