PDA

View Full Version : anyone?

Deyymonayy
03-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Hey everyone, basically I am a moron and had every bit of my bass fishing gear stolen from me tonight. Three guys in redlands now have some great gear and I am oficialy in an f my life mood. If anyone has any gear, rods reels lures that they want to get rid of for relatively cheap please let me know. I literally lost all of my bass gear so I am screwed. Thanks in advanced to any responses.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
03-16-2010, 06:09 AM
Hey everyone, basically I am a moron and had every bit of my bass fishing gear stolen from me tonight. Three guys in redlands now have some great gear and I am oficialy in an f my life mood. If anyone has any gear, rods reels lures that they want to get rid of for relatively cheap please let me know. I literally lost all of my bass gear so I am screwed. Thanks in advanced to any responses.

that sux bro, i think i got some old walmart ish left. i gave other better set up to a couple of kids at rancho jurupa that had a frankienstine put together janky *** rod, 3 rod and reel combos..i think i have an old ugly stick bait cast rod and a shakespere combo rod and reel left...i'll p.m my number to yah bro..