PDA

View Full Version : Old video of me deckhanding on the El Dorado during a wide open Bite

Fishbones
03-16-2010, 12:57 AM
Old video of me deckhanding on the El Dorado during a wide open Bite

http://www.longbeachsportfishing.com/video.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-DzqbGquTM&feature=player_embedded

Trout 1
03-16-2010, 01:40 AM
NICE!!!!!! That looks hella fun. I need to get into saltwater fishin' more.

Trout 1

Hometown
03-16-2010, 10:23 AM
very cool I worked with redlew and target on many LA boats and the old guy in red in the begining of vid releasing the calico is an old family friend named chuck. Mark AKA HOMETOWN

Fishbones
03-16-2010, 10:53 PM
NICE!!!!!! That looks hella fun. I need to get into saltwater fishin' more.

Trout 1

good times for sure....gotta try it sometime

very cool I worked with redlew and target on many LA boats and the old guy in red in the begining of vid releasing the calico is an old family friend named chuck. Mark AKA HOMETOWN

really....nice...yeah redlew and target were cool people....didnt have a chance to meet chuck.....Alex...aka....fishbones

victor101
03-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Dam these Videos are getting me pumped LOL. Thanks for sharing.

troutdog
03-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Good stuff right there, thanks for sharing!

TD

BrandonFish
03-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Great memories for sure
makes me wanna fish those bad boys right now!

Megsdad
03-17-2010, 07:01 PM
That was awesome,
I really like the music too.

Joe

lalo56
03-17-2010, 08:10 PM
I have seen those but i dont recognize you on any of them.

Fishbones
03-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Dam these Videos are getting me pumped LOL. Thanks for sharing.

hell yeah bro....great pre fishing video to watch...

Good stuff right there, thanks for sharing!

TD

my pleasure TD, i was happy to find them... now im digging up pictures of me back in the day with some toad fish i caught...

Great memories for sure
makes me wanna fish those bad boys right now!

get out there brandonfish.......

That was awesome,
I really like the music too.
Joe

it was a priceless part of my life for sure....

I have seen those but i dont recognize you on any of them.

i am the guy wearing the el dorado button up and i have a tan DFG hat on....the first video about half way theres a blond kid fighting a fish. the next shot is me holding the gaff as he bear huggs his tuna......the second video i am assisting some anglers on the left side of the screen....from 25-31 seconds of the video....

richaaron
03-21-2010, 07:03 AM
It just looks like everyone is hung up on the bottom...lol.

victor101
03-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Where do u get a DFG hat from? I need one of those for when i hit the jetties... Watch all the poachers scatter like cockroaches!

Fishbones
03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
It just looks like everyone is hung up on the bottom...lol.

hahahahahahaha.....yeah.....the bottom.....lol

Where do u get a DFG hat from? I need one of those for when i hit the jetties... Watch all the poachers scatter like cockroaches!

we did a few DFG charter trips and they would give away hats and tshirts, patches.....
and let me tell you....they do run like cockaroaches.......lol

DockRat
04-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Cool video Alex.
I see the Eldorado go by Pier J LB all the time.
Haven't fished a Moo Moo since the early 90's.
DR

MIKE Q
04-23-2010, 07:59 AM
WOW!!!!:EyePop: Hellz yeah bro, that looks exciting. I've never fished Saltwater before. That video makes me want to get out there and learn ASAP. Thx for sharing.

Fishbones
04-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Cool video Alex.
I see the Eldorado go by Pier J LB all the time.
Haven't fished a Moo Moo since the early 90's.
DR

Thanks DR, its a great boat, you should give it a try sometime...

WOW!!!!:EyePop: Hellz yeah bro, that looks exciting. I've never fished Saltwater before. That video makes me want to get out there and learn ASAP. Thx for sharing.

it is a freakin blast, especially in those crazy WFO bites......amazing thing to see and live....
once you experienced it you will be hooked for sure...

primo55
04-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Niiiiiiiiice!!!

exfactor
04-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Alan was still a young man in those shots. I fished with him in Morro back in 75.

ghetto dad
05-16-2010, 10:07 PM
I miss my homie eddie...nice video man

GD

Fishbones
05-16-2010, 10:29 PM
I miss my homie eddie...nice video man

GD

Eddie???...Eddie Moreno?....by any chance?

stphnman20
05-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Cool video dude.. Man everyone was side by side with bendos! good stuff! Thx for sharing..

ghetto dad
05-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Eddie???...Eddie Moreno?....by any chance?

lol..of course man...ive been (or was ) in the biz since I was 12 years old....decked a LOT of boats.....take it easy brother

GD

Fishbones
05-17-2010, 11:57 AM
lol..of course man...ive been (or was ) in the biz since I was 12 years old....decked a LOT of boats.....take it easy brother

GD

Sweet GD, lets take a ride on the eldo and do some fishin....im sure they can slide us in....

ghetto dad
05-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Sweet GD, lets take a ride on the eldo and do some fishin....im sure they can slide us in....

lol..hell yeah man....im going on a 2 day next month on the Sea Adventure..you ever fish that boat???

GD

Fishbones
05-17-2010, 12:27 PM
lol..hell yeah man....im going on a 2 day next month on the Sea Adventure..you ever fish that boat???

GD

Sweet, cant say i have....Good luck and looking foward to fishing it up with you sometime...

ghetto dad
05-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Sweet, cant say i have....Good luck and looking foward to fishing it up with you sometime...

yeah brother...im just getting back into my fishing..lots of "personal" issues im dealing with...you know how it is, SW fishing is therapy..lol...yeah...hopefully this year..lol..youre the FIRST person ive seen use the "short pump" technique on here...that kills em...when i do it...alot of the new guys on boats are like "wth you doing?" LOL..take care brother...

lalo56
05-17-2010, 12:40 PM

GD

Baller!

Alex, i cant seem to recognize who you are in the videos. Are you the one with the white cap?

Fishbones
05-17-2010, 01:02 PM
yeah brother...im just getting back into my fishing..lots of "personal" issues im dealing with...you know how it is, SW fishing is therapy..lol...yeah...hopefully this year..lol..youre the FIRST person ive seen use the "short pump" technique on here...that kills em...when i do it...alot of the new guys on boats are like "wth you doing?" LOL..take care brother...

something bout the salt in the air and a bloody yellowtail is so relaxing and weight lifting,

gotta love the short pump especially the larger units.....its almost not fair....lol

Fishbones
05-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Baller!

Alex, i cant seem to recognize who you are in the videos. Are you the one with the white cap?

i am the guy wearing the el dorado button up and i have a tan DFG hat on....the first video about half way theres a blond kid fighting a fish. the next shot is me holding the gaff as he bear huggs his tuna......the second video i am assisting some anglers on the left side of the screen....from 25-31 seconds of the video....

lalo56
05-17-2010, 01:07 PM

Okay, i will take a look again. Thanks.

FISHINGBEE
05-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Eddie???...Eddie Moreno?....by any chance?Eddie Mcqueen by any chance Pacific Queen? Did some deck handing myself. HOW ABOUT NEW SEAFORTH and the ENTEPRISE!

FISHINGBEE

Fishbones
05-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Eddie Mcqueen by any chance Pacific Queen? Did some deck handing myself. HOW ABOUT NEW SEAFORTH and the ENTEPRISE!

FISHINGBEE

Eddie moreno, captian of the El Dorado now...use to fish the enterprise alot as a kid..

skylarjames2009
05-30-2010, 03:04 AM
That video was Tight neverbeen on deep sea boat soon though