PDA

View Full Version : Free DVL trip?!...surprised no takers!!

evalrez
03-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Hello Fellow Teamsters,

Some of you may have come across a thread titled "Free Trip to DVL for 2" under fishing rendezvous :Thumbs Up:. It has come to my attention that the thread has had many views, but to my surprise :Surprised: no one has jumped at this opportunity!! Not even a guide :Sad:!! Not even someone like "Sea Addiction" :Crying: who knows DVL like the back of his hand!! Is it the date that was set for the trip?.....Is it that no one wants to step on each others toes?....Is dvalrez asking for too much?:Shocked:....Too good to be true?.....Is it because of the no alcohol?:Secret:(there's no alcohol allowed anyway, $100 fine!:Shocked:):Confused: Hmmm......very surprised there's been to takers. We thought it might be a great idea..... A free trip for 2 anglers, an awesome learning experience, meeting fellow FNNers....:Smile:

Captain Boracho
03-18-2010, 01:26 AM
Once upon a time there was a guy with one leg.........This guy would have been all over your invite like maggots on a corpse. Would he have said he knows dvl like the back of his leg.........you betcha! would he have said he could get you on fish.....well the search feature is awesome way to solve that answer. on a serious note i think hiring a guide would be your best bet, theres some good ones out there..... if your not stuck on dvl and wanna learn some great techniques you can use anywhere i recommend TROUTONLY......Good luck