PDA

View Full Version : O.C ninja part 2

Fishbones
03-15-2010, 02:38 AM
Did a solo ninja run out to thee old bass pond in the O.C...had planned on meeting
up with "richaaron" and fish prado earlier but i was a little late and didnt make the
meet...sorry rich....so after prepping my gear i decided to head back to revenge my
1redear,1bass nightbefore. Arrived there at 6pm and walked up just as the sun was
setting. I scanned the shore line a bit to view the lakes bottom and saw a few things
i wasnt able to see yesterday cuz it was dark. I started fishing the drop shot w/
chowpups combo along some shoreline for a bit with no luck so i headed to the first
fish spot from yesterday and on my second cast i got bit.....i set the hook and landed
....well i touched it anyway before it fell off and swam away a nice 2 1/2-3+lber..(no photo)
i was excited and happy i broke the skunk for the night....now i can relax concentrate
and fish. I moved around for about 30mins more than got really hungry....dont know why
because i just had made a tri tip,potatoes and salad at home just hours before. I decided
to leave and get something to eat and my choice was a burger and fries.
Hahahaha go figure after eating a great meal i crave a burger and fries....lol
After filling my stomach i headed back to finish off the night. i walk up to the same spot i
caught my first fish and took a cast out apon looking around and enjoying the view i feel the
tapp tapp...im like holly sh*t it happened again...but this time was first cast.....i swing away
and hook em ...hes fighting like a healthy fish and didnt want to surface....finally it comes in..YES..
No.2 another nice 2+lber for the night.
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0126-1.jpg
im saying dang that was sweet.....i grab another chowpup cuz he ripped it off hooked it
up and casted out....with in two seconds im bit again....oyeah hook up....got em in with
pure excitement for sure.another nice 2+lber for the night.....nice
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0125-1-1.jpg
im saying to myself this was great and wishin "richaaron" could be here...he'd probably would
have had his way with them bass for sure....cuz thanks to him and his mentorism i was able
to dial these bass in on two days time....i fished for another 2 hours and did the rounds on
the lake with no luck so called it a day with 3 on the belt...i was happy and could not complain.

Ray Lopez
03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
mos def can't complaine about 3 fish. Right on Bro glad to see you're still banging out them bass down in the OC

Fishbones
03-15-2010, 10:58 AM
thanks ray....ive been trying to get back to the goon...but every time i text you or fireball for weather conditions.....they dont sound to good..
weather or not i will be there for goonfest this weekend.....hope its been good to you lately.....

BrandonFish
03-15-2010, 11:41 AM
tri tip, mashed potatos, burger, and fries
Sounds like my kinda meal lol
sounds like you were on it yesterday nice Report/Pics

fisherman from long beach
03-15-2010, 12:01 PM
nice report alex,i see your pics coming out pretty good.

Ray Lopez
03-15-2010, 12:32 PM
thanks ray....ive been trying to get back to the goon...but every time i text you or fireball for weather conditions.....they dont sound to good..
weather or not i will be there for goonfest this weekend.....hope its been good to you lately.....

yea the weather has been either cold rainy and now windy lol. Been doing some unsuccessful night sessions recently with a bunch of new plastics. Trying to get away from only using my robo worms but with not catching anything in the last 3 trips to the lagoon I'm starting to think twice about looking for a new plastic and presentation lol. But one good thing is the weather is warming up and the wind is pushing the shad into paradise cove. Hope that stays this way until the 20th and we have a calm day and all tubing paradise cove catching fish!!!!!!!!!!

Trout-Chaser
03-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Nice going, 'bones!

Fishbones
03-15-2010, 01:13 PM
tri tip, mashed potatos, burger, and fries
Sounds like my kinda meal lol
sounds like you were on it yesterday nice Report/Pics

hahahaha....a mans gotta eat and fuel up for a day fishing.....

nice report alex,i see your pics coming out pretty good.

LOL....too funny......on the set dawg....that cameras jacked.....

yea the weather has been either cold rainy and now windy lol. Been doing some unsuccessful night sessions recently with a bunch of new plastics. Trying to get away from only using my robo worms but with not catching anything in the last 3 trips to the lagoon I'm starting to think twice about looking for a new plastic and presentation lol. But one good thing is the weather is warming up and the wind is pushing the shad into paradise cove. Hope that stays this way until the 20th and we have a calm day and all tubing paradise cove catching fish!!!!!!!!!!

dang this weather.....breaking up with robo worms...OMG!....its been so good to you...LOL...lookin foward to the goon trip for sure...

Nice going, 'bones!

thanks Trout-Chaser....