PDA

View Full Version : el dorado

fisherman from long beach
03-14-2010, 06:52 PM
ok tried out my fresh water legs,and lets just say i need to crawl b4 i walk.tried the ds,tried some plastic worm and nada.but some guy named "nate" caught a 4 1/2 lbr.he weighed it and i talked with him for a lil while and he knows moon.also met another from the fnn.jerryg i think.but oh well till next time.fisherman from l.b:Skunk:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
03-14-2010, 10:33 PM
ok tried out my fresh water legs,and lets just say i need to crawl b4 i walk.tried the ds,tried some plastic worm and nada.but some guy named "nate" caught a 4 1/2 lbr.he weighed it and i talked with him for a lil while and he knows moon.also met another from the fnn.jerryg i think.but oh well till next time.fisherman from l.b:Skunk:

congrats bro, i know your usally on the salt side...work the lake and you can slay them in no time bro, keep up the good fight...

Fishbones
03-15-2010, 01:05 AM
keep it up johnny.....you started to put some freshwater time in and you will be rewarded with a nice bass for sure.....
thanks for the report and dont worry bout the skunk....your practicing with fishing just included....

03-15-2010, 10:15 AM
that lake has some good lookin spots,but to cast from those spots it has tree branches so you got to be pretty good with the baitcaster ,lets say i was doing alot of bird nest picking.instead of fishing:Angry:

Fishbones
03-15-2010, 10:36 AM
eldo is a awesome lake....i had many great days there,bass,catfish,trout,birds nests....lol
we will hit it up together soon and get you hooked up.....with fish.....not birds nests.....lol

03-15-2010, 11:58 AM
eldo is a awesome lake....i had many great days there,bass,catfish,trout,birds nests....lol
we will hit it up together soon and get you hooked up.....with fish.....not birds nests.....lol

anytime,you can swoop me up in that badass ride you got .

Fishbones
03-15-2010, 01:18 PM
anytime,you can swoop me up in that badass ride you got .

got you dawg.......when we going....

rockf8
03-16-2010, 12:55 PM

Hey, its "some guy named nate" here.
I joined up so I could post my fishing pics and stay up on all the local action... this site is pretty cool.
If you need any tips for Eldorado lake bass let me know, it has been my home base bass lake for like ten years and I have a few tricks up my sleeve I could share.

Peace,

Nate

03-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey, its "some guy named nate" here.
I joined up so I could post my fishing pics and stay up on all the local action... this site is pretty cool.
If you need any tips for Eldorado lake bass let me know, it has been my home base bass lake for like ten years and I have a few tricks up my sleeve I could share.

Peace,

Nate
a nate might have to take you up on the tricks up your sleeve,also that was a nice fish you caught,post a pic.

rockf8
03-17-2010, 08:41 PM
a nate might have to take you up on the tricks up your sleeve,also that was a nice fish you caught,post a pic.

I posted the picture of that 4.5lb bass. My profile picture I am putting up right now is from lake 4 as well by the channel that runs into lake 3. She was 5.5lbs and I hooked her deep in the tulies! It was more than challenging getting her out on Berkly 10lb big game line, but I managed somehow. lol

viking172
03-17-2010, 08:47 PM
I posted the picture of that 4.5lb bass. My profile picture I am putting up right now is from lake 4 as well by the channel that runs into lake 3. She was 5.5lbs and I hooked her deep in the tulies! It was more than challenging getting her out on Berkly 10lb big game line, but I managed somehow. lol

one of my favorite spots (if you know what lure to throw into it:Wink:) we should have an eldo get together/ friendly competition day. It takes me 5 mins to walk there from my house, I love that place.

FishinElectrician
03-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Im hittin up El Dorado in a couple hours.

Gonna see how the lake is lookin, and gonna break in my new Abu Vendetta spinning and casting rods.

Whut are the hot lures for those lakes?

FishinElectrician
03-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Fished El Dorado today, but wasnt really feelin it, especially with the gale force winds blowin on the lake, not to mention the retards in the paddle boats crossing the areas I was fishin within mere inches. Im tryin again tomorow in the mornin, to see if the winds have died down a little.

Maybe Ill go to SFD, tho.