PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mission Viejo

dodgers91485
03-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Went fishing for the first time in couple of months at LMV today. Woke up at 5:30 or 6:30? am feeling cracked out..am still on winter time. hit up the first cove for about 30 minutes for nothing. threw out plastics and powerbait. then I tried to move in front of the swimbeach but it was too packed so decided to go to market cove. on the way there, I saw dave (bigbass) and what seemed to be a huge trout. couldnt hear that well but it looked around 8 pounds? Went to market cove and threw out pinnk sherbet powerbait and the trout started biting. caught my limit in less than an hour. too bad the trout were all small. have a couple of pics to share. saw some guys bass fishing. they seemed to be following a bass and eventually hooked up with it. it was a huge 10 pounder!

I miss how the fishing was the first 2 months of the season. when they stocked it with the big nebraska trout. I am disappointed with the quality of the fish and the fishing in general the latter part of the season, but thats probably cause I suck haha.

BigBass777
03-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Way to get on the trout tho. Yeah! This last batch are of smaller grade but the school does have big Nebraska trout in them. Come out for the lures only trout tourney and all you can eat bbq on Saturday March 27th from 6-11am. The bbq immediately follows after weigh in is done.

I didn't see you guys pass us as my gear was being put away. My friend says is that the guy you talk to in the blue Dodgers hat? The fish I caught looked like 8lbs but it only weighed 5.15lbs.