PDA

View Full Version : ninja mission in O.C

Fishbones
03-14-2010, 01:16 PM
got the invite from good buddy "richaaron" for a ninja mission out to a private lake for some fishing.
Headed out there around 8pm and met up with him and 2 cool friends of his and started hitting the spots up....the bass seemed to be really shallow and when they hit they would take a few seconds to hook them......rich hooks the first 2 fish within a hours time....finally it was my turn....tap tap tap....i swing....its hooked....and comes flying out the water.....its a readear sunfish....hahahahahahah i start laughing and keep fishing for a bit....riches buddy keeped getting bites but couldnt hook it,,,,,we continued to work the lake with plenty of bites in between...finally i hook and land a nice 2-1/2 lb bass and one nice bass for riches other buddy on the crankbait..we continued for a while more with plenty of bites for the rest of the night but no cigar.....total count was me 1 bass 1 sunfish,,,,rich 4 bass...almost the limit buddy....nextime...and 1 bass each for his buddys. Thanks for the invite rich and it was a pleasure meating your budds....sorry i didnt remember there names....look foward to another invite for a revenge ninja mission part2.....fishbones

Trout-Chaser
03-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Fun report--you are turning into Mr. Bassman, for sure! (I once caught a bluegill on a popper flyfishing and yanked on the line so hard on the hookset that the fish went flying out of the water and behind me! Poor little guy must have thought he'd been jacked by aliens and was on his way to the mothership).

Really been loving your bass fishing reports, fishbones--and watching your addiction grow!

fisherman from long beach
03-14-2010, 06:41 PM
you beat the skunk.way to go

Fishbones
03-15-2010, 01:22 AM
Fun report--you are turning into Mr. Bassman, for sure! (I once caught a bluegill on a popper flyfishing and yanked on the line so hard on the hookset that the fish went flying out of the water and behind me! Poor little guy must have thought he'd been jacked by aliens and was on his way to the mothership).

Really been loving your bass fishing reports, fishbones--and watching your addiction grow!

thanks Trout-Chaser...bass fishin was one of my first loves......kinda funny when the fish go flying....lol

you beat the skunk.way to go

it was a close skunk too....caught the bass the last 30mins there before leaving.....

ib_of_the_damned
03-17-2010, 01:15 AM
What up dude, great report. I just joined the network. And to add to your report, the bass I got was about a 2.5 pounder on that crankbait. I was stoked! That was the first time I have caught fish on consecutive outings. The night before I got one at that spot drop shotting a curly tailed roboworm, baby bass was the color. We gotta hit up that spot for another ninja mission for sure.

Fishbones
03-17-2010, 08:52 PM
What up dude, great report. I just joined the network. And to add to your report, the bass I got was about a 2.5 pounder on that crankbait. I was stoked! That was the first time I have caught fish on consecutive outings. The night before I got one at that spot drop shotting a curly tailed roboworm, baby bass was the color. We gotta hit up that spot for another ninja mission for sure.

what up brotha.....good times for sure...that was a fat little crankbait piggie. Glad you jumped aboard FNN.
welcome bro...lets hit it up again real soon ..i like the place and it will produce nicely with time.
i went back for seconds the next day and got three...all in the same spot....lol...check my report called O.C ninja part 2..fishbones.