PDA

View Full Version : Harveston Cats

fishcatcherr
03-13-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey guys haven't posted in a super long time but im back so hope everyone is well.

Girlfriend wanted to go to the mall so i told her i would go if we could stop by harveston for a hour. Turned out to be a gooooood decision.
Stayed for about a hour,
Her battling lol.
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/cblog789/fishing/2010-03-13205708.jpg
Result.
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/cblog789/fishing/2010-03-13205806.jpg

Second one was my turn lol
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/cblog789/fishing/2010-03-13212034.jpg
Big fat guy.
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/cblog789/fishing/2010-03-13212527.jpg

Good luck guys.

spoon2610
03-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Nice catch, C&R? Thats one of my fav spot there.

fishcatcherr
03-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Of course... Only freshwater fish I keep are trout. That spot produces the most fish for me. I was going to explore but we had our daughter (baby) with us so decided to stay where it was best lit. You have any suggestions on other spots?

Trout 1
03-14-2010, 12:52 AM
good job man!!

goseango
03-14-2010, 11:21 AM
another pond soon to be ruined by lurkers...sometimes its best to keep a hot bite quiet.....

Swank909
03-15-2010, 07:58 AM
another pond soon to be ruined by lurkers...sometimes its best to keep a hot bite quiet.....

its a C&R Lake that has been mentioned here many times before.

goseango
03-15-2010, 02:23 PM
There is not ONE sign stating C n R at the lake and that is a shame. I know the Harveston community says it is C n R but until they post signs, people will keep on taking em out.

Swank909
03-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Sorry for the thread jack, great looking cats!

Harveston is Catch and Release so poachers gtfo

Goseango, if you see someone keeping the fish say something! Or call a park employee and have them explain it to them. I do agree more signs = good.

fishcatcherr
03-15-2010, 03:32 PM
I have been fishing there for a long time and thankfully never seen anyone take a fish from there. I dont know if your allowed to take fish from other ponds and add them but I have done it alot from my old night time ninja Bass fishing to the local golf courses. I know the guy from fish shop over off winchester told me he added a couple buckets of bass too.

Do you guys catch many blue gill at night? Or bass? Seems like all i catch at night is cats.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
03-15-2010, 04:53 PM
I have been fishing there for a long time and thankfully never seen anyone take a fish from there. I dont know if your allowed to take fish from other ponds and add them but I have done it alot from my old night time ninja Bass fishing to the local golf courses. I know the guy from fish shop over off winchester told me he added a couple buckets of bass too.

Do you guys catch many blue gill at night? Or bass? Seems like all i catch at night is cats.

ninja transporting, gotta love it ....i was trying to figure out how i could cull the spot i'm at to the local park lake so they can all get biggger..

spoon2610
03-18-2010, 04:24 PM
HAA HAA, ME AND MY BRO'S CAUGHT A BUNCH OF PLATE SIZE GILLS AND RELEASE THEM THERE FOR THE LAST 2 SUMMERS. WE JUST DROPPED OFF SOME CRAPPIES IN THE LAKE A FEW WEEKS AGO. I GOT MORE TO RELEASE THERE CAUSE I LIKE TO SEE MY 2 BOYS CATCH FISH. I HOLLERD AT A WOMEN THERE ONCE WHEN SHE POSTED UP AND TOOK A BUNCH OF GILLS AND CATS FROM THERE, BUT SHE JUST IGNORED ME. WTF! I TELL PEOPLE ITS PEE WATER SO THAT THEY WONT TAKE THE FISH. THIS SUMMER IMA FILL THAT LAKE WITH MONSTER CRAPPIES! I WANNA GET SOME SMB FOR THAT LAKE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO CATCH'EM. i ALSO NINJA THE GOLF COURSE FOR THE LMB'S, I'VE DONE MY FAIR SHARE AND I WANT TO KEEP THAT LAKE FULL OF FISH. BGH BRING DOWN THE KID WE'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME. PEOPLE PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME.