PDA

View Full Version : Lakes near riverside?

Hometown
03-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Im gooing to bass pro shop 3/13 and want to fish on sunday can anyone suggest a good spot I live in LA so it be nice if it was inbetween but closer to Riverside as I dont get out that way much oh it be nice to have camping also TIA :HOMETOWN:

EL_CHIDO
03-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Hit Guasti on the way back from the BPS.

Hometown
03-11-2010, 06:11 PM
i was thinking maybe hiting up dvl how far is it from bass pro shop and is there any camping or cheap hotels in the area
Im gooing to bass pro shop 3/13 and want to fish on sunday can anyone suggest a good spot I live in LA so it be nice if it was inbetween but closer to Riverside as I dont get out that way much oh it be nice to have camping also TIA :HOMETOWN:

Thisfool
03-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Well if you keep going down the 15 there is Corona Lake and if you go even further there is Lake Elsinore

bigd87
03-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Well if you keep going down the 15 there is Corona Lake and if you go even further there is Lake Elsinore

What kinda fish do they got at Lake Elsinore? Is it a pay to fish lake or do you need a license? I just moved next to this lake the other week. Its the boonies round here, was hoping to get some fishing done haha.

thanks