PDA

View Full Version : phenix shikari 8 foot 2piece 80bucks

E.A.R.G.
03-11-2010, 09:27 AM
recently bought this on fnet thinking it was an 8 '6.
took it home measured it and its 8.

so before i make the seller drive all the way back to LA to give me my money back I agreed to try to find someone who wants it near LA.

so 80 bucks. im at USC

8 foot 2 piece shikari phenix with hook keeper.

also got a penn international V rod that i'm reallly trying to get rid of if anyone wants to make a deal on it. its brand new.

big louie
03-11-2010, 11:19 AM
first i 'm not driving to usc to refund anything i'll drive to our original meeting place "Applebee's" next to the Montebello mall. Second the purchaser looked, examined, observed, and visually made love this rod for about 15 minutes before making the purchase. so he knew what he was getting. And last but not least if the purchaser wants a refund, lets do it, and good luck finding a 8'6" phenix "shikari" rod for 80 bucks. call me and we'll measure the rod again or make the refund.:EyePop:

big louie
03-11-2010, 11:28 AM
first i 'm not driving to usc to refund anything i'll drive to our original meeting place "Applebee's" next to the Montebello mall. Second the purchaser looked, examined, observed, and visually made love this rod for about 15 minutes before making the purchase. so he knew what he was getting. And last but not least if the purchaser wants a refund, lets do it, and good luck finding a 8'6" phenix "shikari" rod for 80 bucks. call me and we'll measure the rod again or make the refund.:EyePop:

IncredibleHuck
03-11-2010, 11:38 AM
:Beer Toast:

E.A.R.G.
03-11-2010, 05:12 PM
big louie,
I specifically asked you if this was an 8'6. which you said it was.

I told you at the meeting spot that it "looked like an 8 footer" and you replied, "i measured it to double check, its an 8'6" so then, unless the pole shrunk 6 inches over the course of a week... I'll flat out call you a liar.

Then you have the nerve to say, well its only 6 inches.

Then your next argument is that well, its still a good deal.

Both of which are issues, but missing the main point. You were incorrect about your product, and the sale was based on faulty information, which is a serious reflection of your character.

Then you have the nerve, big louie, to say, yea sure drive over to covina and i'll refund it. Covina is a good far distance from USC.

You ask, why its you that has to drive?

Well, to save your credibility, reputation, and salvage your character man.

Honestly, get some class dude. not cool.

IncredibleHuck
03-11-2010, 09:26 PM
:Outta Here::Popcorn:

the killa
03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
what's the model # on it?

MAVERICK27
03-12-2010, 01:25 PM
This thread is heating up......I say sell it to someone who wants it and go fishin :)

hat trick
03-15-2010, 10:54 PM
EyeAmRealGhetto sent you a pm

tat2 fishhead
03-15-2010, 11:01 PM
I guess size does matter...hahaha still cheap for a good stick like that what color pattern it have ?post pic

E.A.R.G.
03-16-2010, 11:07 PM
SOLD!!!!

you're off the hook Big Louie