PDA

View Full Version : Obama to hand-off U.S. waters to U.N.--geez...seriously?!

Fishergurl
03-10-2010, 09:52 PM
We've seen what happens when we "involve" the U.N.... *sigh*...if you all were not ticked off about the whole healthcare debate....maybe this will MOVE you to understanding what this "U.S. Constitutional expert" is truly about! Just because he's an expert of the Constitution...doesn't necessarily mean his a FAN!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/286232

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
03-10-2010, 10:25 PM
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS WE AT THE SLEEP*WALKERS CAMP ARE GOING TO START A NINJA SERVICE GUIDE FOR THE SALT, DANA CAN I ADVERTISE MY GUIDE SERVICES..http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/life-129711.jpg

Jackalope
03-10-2010, 10:29 PM
You might want to take a look at this thread: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?43889-ESPN-warns-of-possible-ban-on-recreation-fishing....

Looks like Yahoo! is guilty of the the same thing ESPN did.

The Obama administration has proposed using United Nations-guided principles to expand a type of zoning to coastal and even some inland waters.

That is not the same as involving the United Nations. Let alone handing-off U.S. waters to the U.N., which would be treason.

joe man
03-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Jackolope while I hear your argument and even agree that Yahoo's first sentance does serve to give a wrong impression I still say it is a bad and treasonious move. Our laws are ALL supposed to go through our elected houses of government and are never to be stipulated by any outside group or government. Allowing any regulation to be put into place without a proper vote via our elected officals is wrong.

fisherman from long beach
03-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Jackolope while I hear your argument and even agree that Yahoo's first sentance does serve to give a wrong impression I still say it is a bad and treasonious move. Our laws are ALL supposed to go through our elected houses of government and are never to be stipulated by any outside group or government. Allowing any regulation to be put into place without a proper vote via our elected officals is wrong.
i never wanted to vote sooo bad b4.but this idiot and his dems need to go.thats all i want to say about that.!!!!!

DockRat
03-27-2010, 09:02 PM
i never wanted to vote sooo bad b4.but this idiot and his dems need to go.thats all i want to say about that.!!!!!
FFLB
Your unborn grandchlidren will be paying off this debt.
He has already spent more in a year and a half than all 8 years of GW including the war, Katrina, 911 !

Bank Bailouts ?
Cash for clunkers ?
GM ?
Health bill ?
Were doomed ?
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/B_Oceander/GIF_Animations/Buck_Ofama_smiley.gif DR

fisherman from long beach
03-28-2010, 11:52 AM
like i said i never wanted to vote so bad b4.health care is something off the hook.there are people that work and cant afford health care,which they should be covered by some kinda ins.but when you force me to have ins or i get fined your takijng my freedoms away.which i dont understand.there are gonna be people that abuse this.never mind dont wanna talk .peace out .

smokehound
03-31-2010, 12:29 PM
U.N. workers were caught giving food in return for sexual favors from children.

Sadly this is total fact.

And now we hand our land to them? Lol How can anyone trust total strangers? Psychopaths!

Wassup
04-04-2010, 09:38 AM
FFLB
Your unborn grandchlidren will be paying off this debt.
He has already spent more in a year and a half than all 8 years of GW including the war, Katrina, 911 !

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/B_Oceander/GIF_Animations/Buck_Ofama_smiley.gif DR

Actually the last adminisration LOST more money than this one has spent so far. Note the date and the lack of reporting since. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

trail blazer
04-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Cant contain myself any more

JMO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to all voted for OBAMA,,,,What were you thinking,,,,LOL

Wassup
04-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Cant contain myself any more

JMO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to all voted for OBAMA,,,,What were you thinking,,,,LOL

I was thinking that we were still in Iraq for no apparant reason (no wmd's), we were driven into the worst economic condition since the depression, we had lost our integrity in regards to human rights, hundreds of thousands of CHILDREN had died under our orders and I thought tapping our phones for no apparant reason was a bad idea. The majority of people agreed that the last adiministration needed to go, so they were voted out.

I knew back then that Obama would be blamed for the mess that was left to him. Being black certainly hasn't helped with a certain segmant of our society.

The public can be easily manipulated by repeating slogans over and over, so we see the anger being turned toward the new guys now. Up is down and black is white if your audience believes anything they are told. That's how people are often coerced into voting against their own interest, like tax cuts to corporations that send the work over-seas.

I personally am dissapointed in Obama, but not for the reasons being claimed here. If you think the worst thing this country has done is expanding health care to more people, I don't know what to say.

cutbait
04-04-2010, 12:27 PM
I was thinking that we were still in Iraq for no apparant reason (no wmd's), we were driven into the worst economic condition since the depression, we had lost our integrity in regards to human rights, hundreds of thousands of CHILDREN had died under our orders and I thought tapping our phones for no apparant reason was a bad idea. The majority of people agreed that the last adiministration needed to go, so they were voted out.

I knew back then that Obama would be blamed for the mess that was left to him. Being black certainly hasn't helped with a certain segmant of our society.

The public can be easily manipulated by repeating slogans over and over, so we see the anger being turned toward the new guys now. Up is down and black is white if your audience believes anything they are told. That's how people are often coerced into voting against their own interest, like tax cuts to corporations that send the work over-seas.

I personally am dissapointed in Obama, but not for the reasons being claimed here. If you think the worst thing this country has done is expanding health care to more people, I don't know what to say.

HMMM,,, being in Iraq for no apparent reason?

Obviously there is some "apparent" reason. Cause under President Obama, we are still in Iraq 1.5 years into his presidency with no end in sight.

And President Obama even increased the number of troops in Afghanistan. He is continuing on with Bushs plans and kept his Secretary of Defense.

Except for the rhetoric there is no real difference in policy between Obama and Bush regarding Iraq and Afghanistan.

Agreed?

But, with Obama Pres. now, the mainstream media has stopped reporting the troop death toll daily like they did during the election year to get Obama president.

trail blazer
04-04-2010, 12:54 PM
new somebody would pull the race card,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats an antiquated,,worn out, tactic pulled by those who still harbor racist,prejudice,views.

I dont like OBAMA cause he,s against what i believe in,,,,and for what i,m against.

OOOOOOOOO AND LETS NOT FORGET,,,,,,,,,,It still can,t be proven by PROPER birth records weather he,s actually an american,,,although the BLIND would argue this point!!!!

SO,,,,Lets hear what the BLIND has to say?????????

Wassup
04-04-2010, 06:41 PM
HMMM,,, being in Iraq for no apparent reason?

Obviously there is some "apparent" reason. Cause under President Obama, we are still in Iraq 1.5 years into his presidency with no end in sight.

And President Obama even increased the number of troops in Afghanistan. He is continuing on with Bushs plans and kept his Secretary of Defense.

Except for the rhetoric there is no real difference in policy between Obama and Bush regarding Iraq and Afghanistan.

Agreed?

But, with Obama Pres. now, the mainstream media has stopped reporting the troop death toll daily like they did during the election year to get Obama president.

Hey Cutbait,

I agree with you other than going to Iraq. He's been pulling them out of there for a while now, which he promised to do.
We probably need to be in Afghanistan now. Who knows?

Your right, there isn't much differance between the 2. I'm not even defending Obama really. I get rubbed the wrong way when only one side gets nailed for the same thing.

TB - I don't think we are going to really have a discussion here.

trail blazer
04-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Agreed...........