PDA

View Full Version : Good bass fishing the moning

sshernandez
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Hey whats up MEN i new to this so bear with me.. I went out to a park in O.C. and got 2 nice Bass they were about 3 to 4lbs each it was a bit cold and windy but still got them i only fish for about an hour but im going to go back to day for some night bass fishing.. Anyone want to go:Secret:

sshernandez
03-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Im trying to put the pics up but i cant soory guys ill see what i can do..

BrandonFish
03-10-2010, 12:23 PM
4 to 3 pounds sweet What are you having problems with picture wise?

sshernandez
03-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Im trying to upload them but its telling me the pics are to big.. By the way i went out to the same park last night and seen a lot of fish jumping i dont konw what they were but i got a small bass and a nice size catfish. This lak i go to is one of the best lakes i fish bass or anything..

BrandonFish
03-10-2010, 02:17 PM
coulda been carp. where are you uploading them from? if you dont have a Photobucket account make one upload em from there
then get the DIRECT link from your picture then when you wanna add pics thers is a little tiny picture with a frame next to the insert link whitch looks like a tiny globe just clik the picture frame and then you will see a little tiny box popping up saying this "please enter the url of your image:"

sshernandez
03-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Cool thanks Bro.. I dont think they were carp i know how they jump so i dont think it was them. i'm pritty sure they were bass or trout cuz some were small and some big. whatever they were it was pritty cool. im going this afternoon for bass ill let you know how it goes.. Thamks agine Bro..

BrandonFish
03-10-2010, 02:55 PM
no problem, what park in OC you fishing?

sshernandez
03-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Ill E-mail it to you...