PDA

View Full Version : outboardrebuild.com

labboss2003
03-09-2010, 03:52 PM
After several phone calls back and forth my problems with outboardrebuild and Jimmy Parise have been resolved. Finally got to start my motor on Friday with the recent parts sent by Jimmy. Ran my motor Saturday from 1 pm to 10 pm in Newport harbor for break in, few minor problems timing was off and idle was off. After a few adjustments motor was humming right along.
What has become quite an internet battle for me and him, has resulted in a positive outcome for me . The lessons learned by him will hopefully turn out to be a positive outcome for his past and future customers... his future actions will only tell.

In the past few days Jimmy has made good with parts and open accounts with parts suppliers to help resolve my problems. Yes it has taken a while to solve my problems with him and, yes there was and still is a lot of bad blood between me and him, but he did stand up to make things right for me .Hopefully the way he has responded to me will be applied to the way he operates his business. I think it's going to be a tough up hill battle for him from this point on to try to rebuild his reputation.
At this point I can tell you I am satisfied with Jimmy .I have a motor that runs and seems strong and I feel in my heart that, if I do have any problems with my motor he will handle it with no haste. Thank you Jimmy and best of luck in the future.

Bob

fishfinder
03-11-2010, 06:43 PM
good to see you got it done. i will still avoid this place.