PDA

View Full Version : Where is FishyBoy? Why isnt he schooling Capt'n?

CAPT'N
03-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Hi all,
Have had some calls, and e-mails from fishing friends here about Fishyboy's absence, no reports of him schooling his old man lately. No reports of us Striper slaying.

Fishyboy was in a motorcycle accident on 1/2/2010. We were dirt bike riding in Willow Springs, he hit a tree, bounced and hit another tree. He then went over the bars into another tree, and finally to the ground. This all happened in camp, about 10 feet from me. I was next to him before he stopped bouncing.

quick once over revealed a badly broken shoulder:

Fishyboy, not wanting to end his day early, stayed for lunch with a sling and some duct tape to keep the shoulder from moving,
then without so much as a Tylenol we drove the 2.5 hours back towards the hospital. He then announces that he wants to go home first, change clothes and get something to drink!

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/schiffmans/IMG_3415-1.jpg

Long story short, bad break, surgery was ruled out due to the area of the break.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/schiffmans/arthursbreak-1.jpg

SO: No Fishing, Bike, Motorcycles, Martial Arts, La Cross, Yard work (that made him happy), video games (that made me happy).

I have been fishing a couple of times, but its not the same without getting schooled by my son,

Well we just got the A-OK, Fishyboy can fish again, so this weekend I getting my game on, new line, hooks, weights, and secret sauce..................... because in truith, I cant wait to get schooled again!

See ya on the water,

Capt'n

BIGRED KILLA
03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Get well soon Fishyboy so you can out fish the old man.:Wink:

Bigred

Troutman65
03-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Sorry to hear about that Fishyboy. Glad it was not worse . Take it easy for as while & get better

Native Gal
03-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Capt'n sorry to hear about FishyBoy, hope he has a speedy recovery, miss seeing your father/son outings.

NG
:Big Grin:

Hitts0n
03-08-2010, 10:46 PM
recover fast br0 !

GeordyBass
03-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Tell him to recover and get well.

Go back to kickin pop's butt Artie!

DockRat
03-09-2010, 06:09 AM
Can he type on a keyboard with one hand ?
DR