PDA

View Full Version : Team 57 - Fred Hall Show, Long Beach, 2010

Jackpot Jimmy
03-07-2010, 08:12 PM
I thought I would take this time to thank the many people who made the Team 57 booth at the Fred Hall Show possible. It looked great and I saw and met a lot of nice people. It was nice meeting Dana and Donna and also FNN member Trollmiester. I look forward to meeting a lot more of you at some of the Team 57 Events this year!

Also, the new Team 57 hat is a must-buy. Coming from a guy who has a bigger-than-average head, finding a hat that will fit is a tedious task, and the Flex-Fit made it fit perfectly. Thanks again Dana!

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/Jackpot-Jimmy/001-44.jpg

DockRat
03-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Nice Booth Dana.

I told my brother I picked up a Team 57 hat and shirt and he says;

' What is team 57 ? Who are these guys ? I see all this Team 57 gear and wonder, what is this ? '

He was working another booth.
DR

Fisherman57
03-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Hey Jimmy,

It was REALLY nice to meet you & your dad Sunday!

I enjoyed talking with you guys and THANKS for the nice words! I think we did it right with the our new "flex fit" TEAM 57 hat..... superior quality and the most comfortable hat available anywhere!
(end of shameless hat plug lol!)

I hope we can get together on some "Team 57" Tradition events Jimmy!

Nice to meet you DR and thanks for stopping by and picking up some gear! We worked the show pretty hard, and Im still in "recovery" .... but TEAM 57 was there in force! Ill post up some great photos of the show soon!

A BIG thank you to EVERYONE that stopped by......... Donna & I were talking last night about how lucky we are to have so many great friends from FNN......

We'll see you all soon and stay tuned for a nice re-cap of the Hall Show!