PDA

View Full Version : First Fishing Trip & Not The Last

Low Budget
03-07-2010, 05:50 PM
So my girls nephews soon to be mine threw mariage been hiting me up to go fishing they had never went so I called them last night and told them be ready at 6 I show up and there ready to roll get out on the lake on the boat by 7 slow morning but i was on a mission to get these guys on some fish..start working the spots and bam fish on love to see the smiles on the first fish hook up on the bendo:Envious:We are on a roll one after another give my pole to the one who ain't on at the time...they are having the best time of there life they are telling me this is so much fun and better than playing xbox all day... They catch fish after fish I'm actually shocked at the rate we are hooking up:EyePop:They tell me thank you for taking them after every hook up I'm all smiles to see these guys on some good fighting fish:Cool:They hit are limit 15 fish in 4 hours and it was a day they won't forget they want to go again asap I couldnt be happier till the next episode!!
Keep It Wet!!
jay
LBFS

Fishbones
03-07-2010, 05:55 PM
thats how you do it....great job jay.....

swimmer
03-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Good jog getting the young ones out there. What lake were you at?

Swimmer

rjonly
03-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Nice job out there man way to get the new family into a great passtime congrats on the slay

Low Budget
03-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks Bones...
Thanks Swimmer... Took them out to the fnf
thanks rj was a great day!!

exfactor
03-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Nice job!!! Monsters in the making

CL SmooV
03-07-2010, 10:07 PM
your the man JAY....

one of the most noble things you can do for kids is get them out fishing.

great stuff

smoov

Trout-Chaser
03-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Happy guys with a good stringer of fish--nothing better! Great job!!!!