PDA

View Full Version : Fin and Feather lake Palmdale BASS!!!!

Joshua1983
03-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Hry guys new to this but i got a new membership for Fin and FEather in Palmdale and was wondering if any one has any good tips for this private lake for LMB? Hey and if any one wants to come check it out let me no i can get you in as a guest but any tips would be nice thanks everyone.

carpanglerdude
03-07-2010, 02:02 PM
You're probably going to make a horde of friends on this website hahaha, everyoen will want to go try that place out

Sorry, don't know anything about FnF, just heard about rainbows in there. I'm sure there is bass too.

Joshua1983
03-07-2010, 02:48 PM
LOL well thats cool id love to go with anyone whos cool and is willing to trach me what they know i live out here alone my family is all in arkansas and its just me well i have my girlfriend but she doenst live with me or fish so please help guys lol!!! But if anyone wants to go out to any of there lakes they no im down and ill pay for a boat retal or any expenses just wanna learn and meet some cool people who share my love for fishing.

smken59
03-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Hey dont know much about lmb up there
but i can help with the trout fishing a little AND I AM FREE TO GO ANY TIME DURING THE WEEK

Frenchy
03-07-2010, 07:36 PM
hwy josh its just like alot of places they are goin good right now prespawn and will soon be in the shallows doin thier thing but im not sure how big the bass getthere but right now work points coves drop offs w drop shot ALWAYS a killer cranks spinnerbaits fatser everything works for them in the summer but in winter slow down dropshot carolina rig texas rigg and dont be afraid to go out deeper and always always watch other fisherman out there who are bass fishing

Bassnman Mike
03-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Joshua, PM sent to ya.