PDA

View Full Version : FishCat IV Float Tube + MANY extras

WalePescado
03-07-2010, 12:55 PM
First off, I'd like to sell everything as a package. If someone wants the tube only or the tube and just some of the stuff I'll sell the extras separately AFTER the tube is sold. Includes the following:

--Blue FC4
--Fishing Buddy 120 fishfinder with tube mount
--2 strap on rod holders
--1 PVC 3 rod holder (store bought and customized for mounting to D rings)
--Anchor with a few feet of chain
--Dive style fins
--Marker buoy
--Double action pump
--Small Hodgeman breathable waders w/belt and those velcro things that keep your pants from riding up (not fancy waders)
--Trout-sized net (not the fine mesh kind)
--Standard orange life vest
--Whistle
--Homemade backpack straps for humping to the fishing grounds
--Maybe a few odds n' ends I haven't dug out yet

I'm selling it because I am moving to Vegas on Wednesday and have 100% degeneration of a disc in my lower back and can't tube anymore =(. I'm willing to part with everything for $200 firm cash money cheddar. The tube and FF alone cost me $300.

I don't have any pics cuz I've packed my digicam already. I'm sure I could get more for it but I'd rather hook somebody up (no pun intended) who wants to get into tubing.

I'm located by South Coast Plaza. It's 12:55PM on Sunday 3/7 and I'll be checking my PMs every few hours. Please PM me if interested. If you don't want the whole package, let me know what you want and if I sell the tube only I'll get back to you with a price. Thanks!

Steve

hakaveli
03-07-2010, 02:45 PM
sent u a pm

Fire Ball
03-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Wow, lots of extras. Someone is going to get an awesome setup!

El Capo
03-07-2010, 09:47 PM
I have cash and will travel first thing Monday a.m..

calico killer kevin
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Humping to the fishing grounds lol.....pm sent.....

Jaysuuun
03-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Alright now which one of you guys picked up this setup and is ready to do some harbor tubing. :Big Grin:

hoytrecurver
03-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Sent a pm.

fisherman from long beach
03-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Alright now which one of you guys picked up this setup and is ready to do some harbor tubing. :Big Grin:
i didnt pick up this tube,but i got my own lets roll.

hoytrecurver
03-16-2010, 07:40 PM

I'm looking at the extras right now. I just got a used Fish Cat 4 off of ebay for $120 w/shipping.

viperman100
03-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Sorry to hear about the bad disk, this is a great deal, somebody should pick it up fast.