PDA

View Full Version : Gettin' my FIX @ SFD Again

CL SmooV
03-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Did some crankin' @ SFD today to get my bassy fix for the weekend. It was kinda cold and rainy so I abandoned the d/s. Constant casting gave me some partial warmth for the evening session.

I got there around 4ish. Got 5 nice fish, all the same size as the one pictured.

I cranked the SK Red Eye Shad again, Kamikazes and Inessias. Got hit on all three.

I am still waiting for the larger units to commit. While crankin the SK this afternoon, a nice size fish followed 2 feet off the shoreline. I seen this big girl and my heart starting beatin' tough! Id say a good 5 to 6 pound bassy. Went back after her for 20 more minutes then called it a day.

I want a picture with her bad! I will be back to try again soon.

Until...

Smoovster

ghetto fisherman
03-07-2010, 08:33 AM
why to go smooth get that practis youll need it for the ghetto challenge...ha.ha not for reals nice bass bro cant wait to fish with u......

FishinElectrician
03-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Good stuff, Smoov.

Im probably hittin SFD up tomorow mornin. Try these news plugs and plastics Ive been meanin to toss around.

CL SmooV
03-07-2010, 09:33 AM
why to go smooth get that practis youll need it for the ghetto challenge...ha.ha not for reals nice bass bro cant wait to fish with u......

haaa haa thanks bro...

see you @ the torney.

CL SmooV
03-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Good stuff, Smoov.

Im probably hittin SFD up tomorow mornin. Try these news pugs and plastics Ive been meanin to toss around.

good luck brother.....

let me know how ya do...

i spoke with a local @ sfd and he said the bigger units should come around soon.