PDA

View Full Version : Lagoon today

phantomson9
03-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Hit up the lagoon this morning with a buddy who had a spare tube. Spent about an hour or so on the water when I realized that I was losing air and fast started huffing my way back and soon enough I was pretty much swimming. Not the best first tube experience but it was good to get out there. Saw one guy pull out a god size bass but I was booking it so fast ididnt have time to stop and give props. Anyone else out today?

Fire Ball
03-06-2010, 06:32 PM
That sucks! I am going tomorrow probably.

Fishbones
03-06-2010, 08:58 PM
atleast you got the hole.....what if it pops and i sink.....out the way......next time bro...

That sucks! I am going tomorrow probably.

thats what you always say......i think im goin......

Fire Ball
03-06-2010, 09:15 PM
atleast you got the hole.....what if it pops and i sink.....out the way......next time bro...

thats what you always say......i think im goin......

Exactly, because I am not sure half the time! Haha.

Ray Lopez
03-07-2010, 06:32 AM
ouch yea last two trips my tube had a hole but not too bad. I'm about to head out to the lagoon right now but from shore since i need to repair the hole before i get back out on the tube. Needs to be done soon b-4 the tube event on the 20th

socalbikerbro
03-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Allways have a patch kit on hand, I was fishing in the thickets and caught a fat branch in the bottom of my tub, it took me about 3 minutes to patch it up, Good thing I had my patch kit, saved the day..

Captain Castaic
03-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Glad to hear your ok. That happens to everyone eventually so look at it like your time is now complete and now you dont have to woory bout it. Im not one to use a tube for over a few years . I like to buy a new one every 3 to 4 years its just me . I bet you had some choice words for your buddy!

C.C.