PDA

View Full Version : santa fe dam lil mists style...bass fishing.

lilmystery246
03-05-2010, 02:33 AM
hmm well after being with the lady all danm morning i decided to go see what all the fuss was about at sfd. got there around 4:30 im guessing .
started at the pier with the texas rig senko from bass pro 4 inch. watermelon color. with watermelon tungsten weight smallest size.
tossed it out a bit and i kept seeing a bunch of carp jumping like if they were getting poked from behind!:EyePop:

nothing there.
started moving towards th beach area. got to a spot and bam! darn missed that one! im sure it was a little one though.
didnt feel like losing a tungsten weight so i used my carrot stick and started nailing them with the drop shot! 4-5 inch leader or so and a save on tackle worm i have no idea what its called anymore lol its bout 4 inchs.
water was still pretty cold. im not good at the temp thing but im guessing low 60's ? haha :Rolls Eyes:
hmm tried the popper just because i had caught over 20 bass already. i taught i had a hit on it but wasent sure .. switched to a jerk bait and caught a couple more (perch color rapala)
the spot was on fire .. i decided to leave the bass alone and let them school in peace. i moved over to the launch ramp and met some dude that had some very expensive gear... i was about to run off with it haha just messing. i caught one more little one under the dock and took off to eat some pizza and sleep at home haha . was there for about 1 hour and a half. poachers.... please be respectful and let the bass live and grow... seriously... it looks like the carp are way easier to catch at sfd and there much! bigger.... 8+ pounds for sure!.... anyways thats it for now.

total bass: 20+

enjoy the pics and small video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1jizNilAo

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_018.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/IMAGE_019.jpg

carpanglerdude
03-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Sounds like you have them figured out.
Thanks for the carp info, may have to head over there and catch a few. I think it's getting close to the time when carp spawn, hence all the crazy splashing and jumping. I've seen them almost beach themselves during spawning season, they act really wack.

CHOPIZ
03-05-2010, 09:55 AM
SO AFTER SEEEING ALL THEM NICE SIZE BASS U BEEN PULLING OUT (NOT ONLY AT SFD)...WAT COREY DO U FISH HAHA??WE SHOULD HOOK UP BRO I STAY IN AZUSA.IF UR FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA????:Big Grin:I HITT UP PUDDINGSTONE YETSERDAY DID CATCH ANYTHING.MY HOMEBOY(SGTSKUNK) NAILED 2 ON A WACKY RIGG USING G.YAMAMOTOS.LET ME KNOW WHATS UP BRO WILL HITT ONE UP??

Luc25
03-05-2010, 12:24 PM
SantaFe dam is not that hot....20 fish, good story....;)

lilmystery246
03-05-2010, 06:06 PM
SO AFTER SEEEING ALL THEM NICE SIZE BASS U BEEN PULLING OUT (NOT ONLY AT SFD)...WAT COREY DO U FISH HAHA??WE SHOULD HOOK UP BRO I STAY IN AZUSA.IF UR FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA????:Big Grin:I HITT UP PUDDINGSTONE YETSERDAY DID CATCH ANYTHING.MY HOMEBOY(SGTSKUNK) NAILED 2 ON A WACKY RIGG USING G.YAMAMOTOS.LET ME KNOW WHATS UP BRO WILL HITT ONE UP??

yea lets fish sometime just pm me :]

fisherman from long beach
03-05-2010, 07:10 PM
SantaFe dam is not that hot....20 fish, good story....;)

what are you saying he's bs'ing.

richaaron
03-06-2010, 08:59 AM
20+....... :Rolls Eyes:

lilmystery246
03-06-2010, 11:42 AM
if you guys dont belive me then why dont we have a lil tourney there ? most fish wins? ill school you haters all day long :D

bass assassin#23
03-06-2010, 11:53 AM
i believe lil mystery had one of m buddies give me almost the same report. good job. congrats

troutdog
03-06-2010, 12:24 PM
In all the years I lived in the Valley I never made a stop to fish SFD, nice job on the bass although 20 fish in an hour and half(dam closes at 6 yeah?) sounds more like a fisherman's estimate to me :LOL:

TD

Luc25
03-06-2010, 03:53 PM
haha, if you look at the reply its a smile with a wink. Santa fe fishing has been decent. Been there and tore it up with some buddies.

03-06-2010, 06:07 PM
haha, if you look at the reply its a smile with a wink. Santa fe fishing has been decent. Been there and tore it up with some buddies.

just wanted to clarify it.me personally i could care less if he caught 1-10-20.just wanted to know what you meant.

lilmystery246
03-06-2010, 06:19 PM
haha yea just trying to give you guys a report. 20 + is how much i caught and if you dont believe me i dont care its on you just giving you the update on that place ... hm now that i give out more imformation you guys hate still. hmm maybe i should just stop posting? haha

richaaron
03-07-2010, 08:44 AM
haha yea just trying to give you guys a report. 20 + is how much i caught and if you dont believe me i dont care its on you just giving you the update on that place ... hm now that i give out more imformation you guys hate still. hmm maybe i should just stop posting? haha

Im just going off of your posts from Laguna. It was obvious to not only myself but to many other that you were catching the same fish as well as inflating your numbers....

oscarbassman
03-07-2010, 06:30 PM
dude who cares really how many fish this guy caught? does it really matter....sounds to me like some of you guys are a bunch of haters. he could of caught 20 or maybe nothing, but the guy is posting an update on the lake, leave it at that!

I'm heading out to sfd soon, hope to see some of you there!

lilmystery246
03-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Im just going off of your posts from Laguna. It was obvious to not only myself but to many other that you were catching the same fish as well as inflating your numbers....

how chould i catch the same ones? haha! dude dont tell me your one of those lames that see me catch a fish and then see me catch another one about the same size and be like "another one? its the same one" wtf why whould a bass bite again after just being caught! that just doesent happen that soon in like 5 mins! . and if your talking about me going to laguna and catching it again some other day then ur wrong too just look at the pigmentations and see for yourself! :Rolls Eyes:

FishermanStu
03-07-2010, 11:23 PM
whaaaaaaaaaaaat

richaaron
03-08-2010, 05:41 AM
how chould i catch the same ones? haha! dude dont tell me your one of those lames that see me catch a fish and then see me catch another one about the same size and be like "another one? its the same one" wtf why whould a bass bite again after just being caught! that just doesent happen that soon in like 5 mins! . and if your talking about me going to laguna and catching it again some other day then ur wrong too just look at the pigmentations and see for yourself! :Rolls Eyes:

Like I said, I have and so have many others. And yes, a fish will bite again in less than 5 minutes when you are picking them off a bed. Whatevers clever. All I know is that ever since you posted those reports from Laguna, that spot has been pressured to the point of destruction. You pissed off so many of the locals (which by the way, very kindly asked you to at least black out the background), that alot of them never care to see you there again. Post your reports with respect to others that have worked those spots before you even bought your first rod...

CASTAWAY
03-08-2010, 09:42 AM
LOL he caught the same two fish 10 times each. Good job and thanks for the report..... WTG!!!!!!:Big Grin:

boomstikit
03-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Like I said before in his last posting...

"Something about lilmystery246 and his postings just aint right?"

lilmystery246
03-09-2010, 06:48 AM
haha :D and like i said look at the pigmentations! lol man you guys are pretty funny with your imagination sometimes i even think lmb are smart then you haters :P

03-09-2010, 08:13 AM
haha :D and like i said look at the pigmentations! lol man you guys are pretty funny with your imagination sometimes i even think lmb are smart then you haters :P

the fish are smarter than the haters.hhhmmmm.oh ok got it.

smokinflies
03-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Great job working "the dam" lil'man.

And thanks for the SFD update. I'm gonna have to try my luck there again real soon.

smokinflies
03-09-2010, 09:27 AM
BTW, what's up with all the hating guys? you guys always have something to complain about, when it comes a lil'man's thread.

oscarbassman
03-09-2010, 11:34 AM
people hate because that cant produce bass like any normal bass fisherman on here.

TonyLisa
03-09-2010, 11:13 PM
ha ha this is funny reminds me of my last report which happend to be my first report i got the same nasty messages from alot of peeps so decided to keep it to myself and have never reported on here since. Is this a website to post reports on your fishing or just for bragging about your catch at some secret location?

03-10-2010, 08:05 AM
ha ha this is funny reminds me of my last report which happend to be my first report i got the same nasty messages from alot of peeps so decided to keep it to myself and have never reported on here since. Is this a website to post reports on your fishing or just for bragging about your catch at some secret location?

its both,keeps this site enjoyable.i hope nobody takes it personable.personaly i like lil mis threads,gives pics and video

hbomb
03-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Awesome job out there man, you always do a great job on those bass. :Cool:

The Angler
03-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Since day 1 Lil Mystry has killed it. He learn really quick and can probably out fish everyone on this thread (Except Me) :) gett'm Mystery

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
03-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Since day 1 Lil Mystry has killed it. He learn really quick and can probably out fish everyone on this thread (Except Me) :) gett'm Mystery
hey lilmyst how you get your pants on with all these dudes swingging on your sacks>????...lol...just messin with you jeff, gonna hitt the ghetto farmont tourn over? johnny trie you luc in the i*e aren't you old enogh to drive now?

Thisfool
03-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Like I said, I have and so have many others. And yes, a fish will bite again in less than 5 minutes when you are picking them off a bed. Whatevers clever. All I know is that ever since you posted those reports from Laguna, that spot has been pressured to the point of destruction. You pissed off so many of the locals (which by the way, very kindly asked you to at least black out the background), that alot of them never care to see you there again. Post your reports with respect to others that have worked those spots before you even bought your first rod...

lol wow he did put up a post with the background blurred and not giving up much info and everyone got on his *** about it now he doesn’t do black out the pic and gives more info and you guys still get on his *** that is just sad