PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Old Lures- 80s on back....

e-cat
03-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I collect old lures, and am looking to buy Old lures, from the eighties and earlier- Not the soft plastics (Worms etc etc) but your old hardbaits, both wood and plastic- Names like Bagley's , Heddon, Rebel, Arbogast, Creek Chub, Pflueger, Shakespeare, Tom Mann's, to name a few- The older the better, and the better shape it's in, the better. I look for Saltwater stuff too- Older surface Iron, Bone Jigs etc etc-

I look for many types of older reels as well- Top dollar paid for nice old Ambassadeurs, and Ultralight spinning Reels-
as well as reels with names like Meek, Horton, Cox, to name a few- Look for lots of misc. Tackle Items as well-

If you have anything I might be interested in email me directly at ensenoli@aol.com, and let me know what you might have- Maybe I can put some $ in your pocket!-
Thanks- Steve

goodlife
03-05-2010, 08:54 PM
e,
you have mail.

goodlife

e-cat
03-15-2010, 07:08 AM
I have been able to add a few nice things to my collection with the help of the FNN Board Members- Just wanted to make an updated note, to say I am still buying!- Send me an email, and hopefully I will make it worth your while!
Thanks- Steve