PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Tackle is selling everthing at cost starting Sat March 5th

merkopac
03-02-2010, 11:23 AM
The tackle shop is closing down Im selling everything for what I got it for

basscat
03-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Think you meant Saturday the 6th, not Friday the 5th or is it the sale starts on Friday?

Going to the Freddie show on Saturday so best to know which is the actual sale day so that I don't miss it.

Hope you were able to apply your security deposit towards the rent, that's a bummer to have to close up shop due to that.

Good luck...

SoCalSteve
03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
what time you plan to open?

merkopac
03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Its Saturday the 5th this coming Saturday(sorry about that).Im gonna open at 7am and close at 7pm until I sell all or most of the stuff.Rods and reels and swimbaits will probably be the first to go so if your looking for that kind of stuff,you should probably get here Saturday.

SOSO
03-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Can you list some of the products you will have for sale. Especially the reels and rods. What brand of plastics?I'm in orange county, but will drive up for the sale if you have what I need and buy in bulk. Thanks..

sgtskunk
03-03-2010, 04:17 PM
same goes for me I'll make the trip up there if you have a good deal on baitcaster reels. come on give us a taste of what you got.

calico killer kevin
03-03-2010, 08:02 PM
If you can list some reels and their prices, I would gladly pay to have them shipped to me.

merkopac
03-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Heres some of the stuff.Huddleston,black dog wood punkers,injected ones,bill crakers,injected bill crakers,316,spro swimbaits, shads,bucktails,river2sea kongs,kong jr.,vjoints,s wavers,jake minnows,wood slithers for $19.99,sebile magic swimmers bigones,small ones,lucky craft gunfish,sammys,dd78,dd100,staysee,cranks,lots of all the good crankbaits and spinnerbaits and frogs,a buch of Yamamoto and berkely, pretty much all the sweet stuff.As for rods and reels most of them are gone but I still have some sweet powell rods and some shimano and diawa reels.Every thing is gonna be marked down 30 to 35%.Thats what I get it for.I also got alot of good line and hooks seaguar ,gamakatsu,etc.Get it while you can,not many of these type of sales around

ToadsToadsOnly
03-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Is this at your store or at Fred Hall show? if at the store whats the address?

merkopac
03-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Castaic Tackles address is 30811 the old rd. Castaic,Ca. 91384.The phone #is 661-212-4069

merkopac
03-05-2010, 11:23 AM
I also have 6 shad nets 3 Arc,and 3 promar.I'll sell the Arc for $200 AND the Promar for $135.By the way did everybody hear ?Castaic is on the list for trout plants next week.SWEET!

Fire Ball
03-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I also have 6 shad nets 3 Arc,and 3 promar.I'll sell the Arc for $200 AND the Promar for $135.By the way did everybody hear ?Castaic is on the list for trout plants next week.SWEET!

AWESOME! But the Lagoon still isn't getting trout! :Crying:
I am going to stop by tomorrow and pick up a couple things, if there are some nice deals.

I read an article from a couple weeks ago and here is what it says about the Lagoon:

"Lake Cachuma, Lake Casitas, Lake Piru, Castaic Lagoon, Piru Creek, Bouquet Canyon Creek and all the forks of the San Gabriel River drain directly into historic steelhead drainages and will not be planted in the near future.

Maxwell said a possible solution for all of these waters may be for the Department to plant triploid hatchery rainbow trout. These altered fish are sterile and could not breed with the native steelhead. The DFG has only a small supply of triploids in its hatchery system at this time, but if these fish are approved for use in these waters, the state could ramp up its production and plants could resume as early as next winter.

However, approval of triploids by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service isn't a sure thing, and private groups could also sue the state over the use of triploids."