PDA

View Full Version : Irvine lake rewards card points

Thisfool
03-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi all well I was just wondering how many points others have gotten.

ive been to Irvine with my card about 6 times and ya few times i bought some stuff just to try and build up points my main goal is to get the free year pass but it’s looking like im going to have to fish Irvine for a good 5 years before I get enough points for that

I have 28 total points

How many you all got

Freshness21
03-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Ya I was a little underwhelmed myself when I saw my points total after this weekend. I've only be able to make 3 trips and some minor purchases in the bait shop and I'm up to a whopping 5 points!!! Looking forward to that boat rental in 2022

TaperSteve
03-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Ive got almost 90 points since the Rewards Program started. Damn I wonder how much money I had to spend to get those 90 points. Good thing I had all those great times fishing too. I was told a couple of weeks ago at the bait shop that some guy has almost 300 points already! Gotta make sure I dont use up any of my points for free breakfast next time I get the munchies on the lake. lol......

Thisfool
03-02-2010, 05:55 PM
damn 90 points = $900 spent.

ya tapersteve im making sure that i dont spend any points either got to save up so in 2056 ill get my free year pass

dixoncider
03-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Where is the list on things you can redeem points for?? Wonder if they expire? I have 21 by the way.

Thisfool
03-02-2010, 07:43 PM
10 = free breakfast 20= free lunch 30= free rod& reel 40= Free gate admission 90= Free boat rent
150== Free pontoon rental 300= one year pass 1,000= fishing for 25 people and 2 pontoons and western bbq

1 point = $10 spent ( boat storage soda or beer and food dont count for points) and from every thing i have read i dont think they expire

I hope my last reply dint come off like I was complaining cuz I do understand that Irvine is the only lake doing this and I know they don’t have to and I would probably spend the same amount of money anyway. I just think that the amount of points to reach certain things is pretty high