PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Rampage

Beeracuda211
02-27-2010, 01:58 PM
I will make this short and sweet. Since i've been nominated for consecutive back to back Lurker of the year awards for 08 and 09 I feel like I should contribute a little. lol :Razz: I was able to actually get in some fishing time with my girl... that is very rare these days i'm lucky to get out once a month now. I decided to do a mental health day and hit the water. All in all nothing big but limits plentiful which is just what I needed. I lost contact with some of you guys on here maybe you'll see me out on the water in the near future...

The fish got a little buzzed on the SS Beeracuda

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/rainrampage.jpg

Take Care

B/C

BIGRED KILLA
02-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the very detailed report stranger lol.

Bigred

catfish 17
02-27-2010, 03:46 PM
I will make this short and sweet. Since i've been nominated for consecutive back to back Lurker of the year awards for 08 and 09 I feel like I should contribute a little. lol :Razz: I was able to actually get in some fishing time with my girl... that is very rare these days i'm lucky to get out once a month now. I decided to do a mental health day and hit the water. All in all nothing big but limits plentiful which is just what I needed. I lost contact with some of you guys on here maybe you'll see me out on the water in the near future...

The fish got a little buzzed on the SS Beeracuda

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/rainrampage.jpg

Take Care

B/C

Where was this place at?it had to be corona or santa ana because of the lightning trout. Those are the only lake's that have them.

tpfishnfool
02-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Hey Mike , what up ? The Fin put babies in this year wtf ? Sorry missed ya, was out till closing, need PIGS to play with.. Bring More Piggie Trout to the Fin!!

diamondbear
02-27-2010, 04:39 PM
NICE LOOKING BOTTLES , lol AND fish .

diamondbear
02-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Theres A RUMOR of you doing good at the KERN RIVER , maybe you have a twin ?? I'll never forget the first time we met on DVL with you and T.O. trolling around and me SPYING on you guys with my Binos , ALL I SAW WAS THE BIG BIRD , LOL LOL // db

TroutOnly
03-01-2010, 10:30 AM
HEY PIRATEBOY WHERE YOU BEEN,WHERE WERE YOU FISHING AND WHEN ARE YOU TAKING ME OUT ON THE FIN ITS ABOUT TIME WE GO AND WRECK THAT JOINT,,,,,,,,BEERBOY,,,,,AND WHERES OMAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

INDOANGLER2.1
03-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Hey Mike , what up ? The Fin put babies in this year wtf ? Sorry missed ya, was out till closing, need PIGS to play with.. Bring More Piggie Trout to the Fin!!

TO - this is at the FIN, I recognize these trout, i released them in hope for the bigger units.

TP - I agree the size of fish this year is crazy small compared to last year. We gonna have to go to the board meeting and rattle some cages.

Mike - Cool that you finally made it out, sorry i missed you at the lake, took a bunch of kids to the snow Saturday morning. I let you know when they stock the bigger units.

CAPT'N
03-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey BeerBoy!

Long time beeerlurker~~~~I thought you traded your rod and reel for tinker toys or something!

Lets hit the lake, and kill some fish again.
Capt'n

primo55
03-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Thats a cool pic!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
03-03-2010, 02:41 PM
i count 5 bottles, where's the 13 others to make your limit? nice looking fish, hesperia?

Beeracuda211
03-03-2010, 05:01 PM
B/G, The 13 others I threw back in the lake for "fish havens" lol

Captn, Your boat or mine? I smell another fishoff but we need to establish rules this time so you don't catch up lol

Indo, We will catchup soon, where is tony at? He never called me back

T/O PM Sent

DiamondBear- Pm Sent

T/P and BiGRed, The SS Beeracuda awaits you... bring the beer and bait, and i will bring the ammo...

P.S. Someone needs to get me "Lurker of the Year" Trophies for 08 and 09, I have a place to put them lol

tpfishnfool
03-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Dude your on the Clock.. Make it happen.
Tony is dodging the lake police,,, He cant stop yanking fish past the 5 fish limit... He is the whore of all Pirates..lol

troutdog
03-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Beerboy back in tha house with a vengeance, way to slay with the Mrs :Thumbs Up:

TD

bones
03-03-2010, 08:35 PM
What's up bitchboy?
I heard that she cut your balls off and all of the pirate leaked out of your soul. Change that avatar you imposter. The boyz and I are planning a trip to the sierras very soon. Do you think you can find your balls and re-attach them by then?

Just messing with ya Mikey........Get it together so we can terrorize bishop Pirate Crew style mid june. I'm heading up in about three weeks to tear up PVR and the lower owens.

Oh....kewl limit on the bottlefish too!!

Beeracuda211
03-04-2010, 05:05 PM
LOL Sounds like you guys miss me, especially bones... Tony The Tiger is at it again... lol

Shock
03-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Trout n Coronas!!

Looks like you had a great time... Good to see ya back in action...

Now if I can just get out there!! Been lurkin the last few months too..