PDA

View Full Version : need some tips for sarl

jose1210
02-26-2010, 07:48 PM
what kind of bait should i use and what are LipRipper? need some help first time going to sarl :Smile:

Thisfool
02-26-2010, 08:04 PM
there are tons of reports in this very area of what others have used and what.not sorry I hope that dint sound like im talking down just saying this cuz I have hand zero luck at sarl

lipRipperz are a line of jigs spoons and trout worms I have a bunch of their products and haven’t had much luck with them but im a complete noob when it comes to using lures so that probly why but that doesn’t stop me from trying them every time I go out. I have only been on this site for a few months but ive read a fair share of reports in which a lipRipperz product landed some decent fish

jose1210
02-26-2010, 08:09 PM
could u show me pic of these lilripper

Marley
02-26-2010, 08:11 PM
One of the better spots on the lake is La Palma Point. Look for it on the lake's map at the tackle shop. Something I always tell epople is also being reported by the lake right now: fish tight to the shoreline, like no more than a 20-foot toss. Really, that close. The banks are steep and the fish will hang out at the depths they grew up in (6-8 feet.) My favorite bait is half a night crawler, bown up and fishd 16 inches off hte bottom, Carolina style. I like Procure garlic, but even the Nitro Gravy in garlic that they sell is good. Don't waste your money on the dough, no matter WHAT they say, but the gravy is a good scent.
The fish are not pushovers and are not wimps once hooked. Use light line to get them to bite, nothing bigger than 4-pound and 3-lb. is best, and let them run. If you hook a moose, let it run until it gets tired. It won;t take all that long and once you tire it out, it will be much easier to land even on 2-lb.
Garlic or yellow Power Bait is a good choice for bait, as is the M&M.
Good luck, and post a report!

jose1210
02-26-2010, 08:23 PM
thanks ill try that

Thisfool
02-26-2010, 10:25 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/index.php?pageid=store

all of the lipripperz stuf can be found right there and bought right there and thats where i bought all mine from