PDA

View Full Version : Can You Guess The Bako Duct Fish?

yolo
02-26-2010, 08:59 AM
Well hit the duct yesterday afternoon and decided to head to Bako because there was no AV flow. There was flow in Bako. Spot number 1 nothing but a bunch of carp bunched up like 30 together rubbing up against each other. Hit 2nd spot and 3rd cast I get hit soft again and nail it. A fairly decent fighter but skinny. I guess those Bako fish are starving, lol. Get bit again but miss it. Then 4 bait soakers show up and are chucking what seems like 5oz weighs all over the place and the bite is gone. head to spot 3 and run into a forum member. Nothing happening there so decide to go back to spot 2 and hope that the cannon ball chuckers are gone. Well they are still there but still decide to try it. My buddy gets bit and is on but it gets off. I don't get bit at all and the cannon ball chuckers are chucking again. Now they are shining lights all over the edge, middle and across. Work it for a bit longer and nothing so we split. Back to the AV on the way home, it is running hard. Must have opened up while in Bako. Hit one spot and nail one there. It is a really good fighter and the stronger current is probably contributing to it. makes a few runs and gets landed. It is a little fatter and longer than the Bako fish. Still not your typical AV fatty though. Getting late so time to go home.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/JetSkiJunkie118/Duct%202-25-10/Duct2-25-10_1.jpg

Fishbones
02-26-2010, 09:39 AM
good job at the duct yolo.....and as for the cannon ballers....i guess if you cant catch them, then cannon ball them and wait for floaters.....LOL

kpn
02-26-2010, 11:24 AM
The Bako's fish was bleeding a little bit......May be they got hit by the cannon ball before you catch em??? Hahaha J/K :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Nice job out there Yolo.

KPN.

trail blazer
02-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Wtg yolo,,,,,,,,,

M@M
02-26-2010, 09:13 PM
You sure do catch a lot of fish!

trail blazer
02-27-2010, 11:58 AM
You sure do catch a lot of fish!

Heck ya he does!!!!
I remember a little while back he cought 3 in 1 day,,,NICEEEEE,,Dudes on FIRE!!

yolo
02-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Skunk for me today. Saw a nice DD caught by a friend earlier today though when I got to the last spot. Should have gone there first, lol.