PDA

View Full Version : Lot of baits...plastics, topwater...etc

flyforfish21
02-25-2010, 04:47 PM
I have a bunch of stuff i dont use and need to get rid of to save up some money. So here is pics of everything with prices.

Will ship if needed at buyers expense. Local pickup around orange county or neighboring area. just ask.

Random plastic assortment w/ plano box. $20 (senkos, ikas, robos etc....) PENDING
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/flyforfish21/SN850386.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/flyforfish21/SN850388.jpg

Paca craws and rage tail craw (green pumpkin, watermelon, summer craw, california craw) SOLD

Topwater lot (rebel pop-r's, spooks, booyah buzzbait, spro frogs, spittin image etc...) SOLD

Bass pro finesse binder with plastics $15 (mostly robos, and other dropshot baits) SOLD

Bass pro bigger finesse binder w/ plastics $15 (mostly senkos, stick baits, few tubes...etc)SOLD

Shoebox full of plastics (lots of ikas, zoom plastics, powerworms 7", other various) SOLD

Prices are firm, so please don't ask to go lower, almost all this stuff is unused with exception of topwater stuff.

PM's in order get priority. Any questions, please ask.

Geoff

fish4keep
02-25-2010, 06:57 PM
PMed on the craws

flyforfish21
02-25-2010, 07:13 PM
All PM's replied

Topwater lot, Pending
Small BPS bag and Paca Craws Pending

all else available

Geoff

sesgia
02-27-2010, 12:39 AM
wow good deal
pm sent

flyforfish21
02-27-2010, 09:52 AM
All P.M.'s answered.

As of now...

Topwater Lot SOLD
Paca craws PENDING
Small BPS bag PENDING
Large BPS bag PENDING
Plastics box PENDING
Shoe box of plastics available...

any questions pm me

Geoff

flyforfish21
02-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Topwater SOLD
Large BPS bag SOLD (thanks fishbones!)
Small BPS bag+Paca craws PENDING

plastics box available
shoe box available

Geoff

Fishbones
02-28-2010, 12:59 PM
hey goeff, thanks for the sweet deal... i woulda spent lots of $$$ trying to collect all those plastics & BPS bag
theres so many plastics in that bag...i dont know which one to fish with first...plus the free extras you thru in
I would recommend to anyone out there to pick up and purchase from him.........Fishbones

flyforfish21
02-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks brother, anytime! Hope you catch many a toad with that stuff!

Geoff

mirage2887
03-02-2010, 08:37 AM
since their is no itrader on here... here's my thanks to you Geoff great cool guy.. when I looked at all the stuff in the bag all I can say is you hooked it up thanks a lot hope we can hook up an fish sometime thanks again :Envious:

flyforfish21
03-02-2010, 12:35 PM
since their is no itrader on here... here's my thanks to you Geoff great cool guy.. when I looked at all the stuff in the bag all I can say is you hooked it up thanks a lot hope we can hook up an fish sometime thanks again :Envious:

Freddy, no problem man, my pleasure! Anytime, shoot me a pm and we'll fish.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Geoff

ROD559
03-03-2010, 01:41 PM
flyforfish21,

thanks for the lot of topwater lures. just recieved them today all lures in great condition ill make sure i put the frogs to good use .thanks again.

flyforfish21
03-03-2010, 03:59 PM
flyforfish21,

thanks for the lot of topwater lures. just recieved them today all lures in great condition ill make sure i put the frogs to good use .thanks again.

You are very welcome sir. I hope you catch a ton of fish with all that stuff!

Geoff