PDA

View Full Version : " free " fish finder

BULLDOGBOOGERS
02-25-2010, 03:33 PM
today i got a new fish finder installed on my boat....and i kept the old one....and thought if anybody wanted it...they could have it !!.....it's only about 14 months old.....cost me 129.00 bucks.....and it works good. but there is a big difference from my old one ...to the one i have now !! if your interested send me a p/m......it's called a "piranha max" by humminbird
scott "aka" the bulldogboogers

i live in corona hills, ca 92879

Poxy Boggards
02-25-2010, 03:45 PM
I want it! Tried to PM you and it said that you have chosen not to receive PMs

tall tales
02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
tried also if poxy doesnt get it ill take it pick up on my way home.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
02-25-2010, 03:54 PM
you got it !!.....i will try and p/m you and give you my phone number !!

the poxy guys gets it !!

MAVERICK27
02-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Very cool of you man!!! Seems like everyone is trying to make money. Its nice to see that you are willing to help others out.

tall tales
02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
word thanks any ways great find poxy. day late oh and not a dollar short for once.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
02-25-2010, 04:08 PM
maybe my p/m deal does not work !!.......

Poxy Boggards
02-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks BULLDOGBOOGERS! It is going to a good home, and it'll feel like it's at home cause I fish Corona all the time...LOL

fisherman from long beach
02-25-2010, 04:34 PM
today i got a new fish finder installed on my boat....and i kept the old one....and thought if anybody wanted it...they could have it !!.....it's only about 14 months old.....cost me 129.00 bucks.....and it works good. but there is a big difference from my old one ...to the one i have now !! if your interested send me a p/m......it's called a "piranha max" by humminbird

i live in corona hills, ca 92879
that cool of you boogers.like mav said everyone trying to make a buck.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
02-25-2010, 04:39 PM
i didn't know you fished corona......that makes it a different story........thats my home lake......i went out there 17 friday nights in a row in 2008......killing those catfish.....i will give you a couple of catfish rods & reels that i don't even use any more....you will like them !!!

see you tomorrow !!

ToadsToadsOnly
02-25-2010, 09:00 PM

i live in corona hills, ca 92879Fish karma coming your way bro hope you catch that 30lber out of corona.

fishfinder
02-26-2010, 12:44 AM
i have a portable one like that, and i love it. hardly use it cause i haven't had my float tube out but 2x in the last three years. The one on my boat sucks. a lowrance cheapy. got it for a xmas gift.

Poxy Boggards
02-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks again BullDog! Got it all set up on my tube last night and used it out at Corona today. It worked like a champ.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
03-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Thanks again BullDog! Got it all set up on my tube last night and used it out at Corona today. It worked like a champ.your quite welcome wes....and i see you are already making good use out of it.....i saw the picture on the corona website......good job my friend !!....now remember this summer i will take you out in the bulldog's bayliner to irvine....fishing for some cat's till 2:00 am in the morning. keep in touch buddy !