PDA

View Full Version : Pvr

2thdk
02-24-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm thinking about making a trip to PVR this week. Somewhere in the past I read that SC Edison no longer allow bicycle to the reservior. Is it true? thanks
I got my answer using search. Bad rumor and error by WON.

goodlife
02-24-2010, 02:08 PM
hey,
wait a week or 2 theres a derby goin on at PVR..its gets pretty good, they dump a good amount of fish in the owens and at PVR...i'll be there thursday 11th. and yea bring your bike & a flashlight for that early mornin' ride...peace

sierraslam
02-25-2010, 07:09 AM
bikes are still ok at pvr. The Blake Jones derby has a lot of free stuff they give away, but what a mad house! Imagine the entire pvr filled with people. i mean it is hard to find a spot it you arrive after 6:30 derby day. What;s funny is after the weigh in and free give away, the whole res. is empty again. I'd fish the 2 days before the derby and get the pre derby lunkers by the boat ramp. good fishin!

goodlife
02-25-2010, 01:26 PM
sslam, you got it..thats why its better to be there a couple days earlier, my past few times had the chance to be there when the alper truck roles in at Pvr & over at the river and witness the lunkers being put in.....man what good time. And the people its that way mostly everywere, that just goes to show, the sport of fishing is that popular...minus the poachers!!!
the earlier the better....tight lines