PDA

View Full Version : fred hall show

fishtacomag
02-21-2010, 01:51 PM
I imagine everyone going to the Fred Hall show will stop by and visit the sponsors of this site at the show. Business's like SARL, Irvine Lake and Team 57. What else are people looking forward to at the show which is now only 10 days away??
shawn

TroutOnly
02-21-2010, 02:21 PM
MARLON MEADE AND THE BERKLEY PRO SEMINARS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

troutdog
02-21-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm looking forward to the Lip Ripperz girl and cheaper beer prices :LOL:

You going to have a booth for Fish Taco Magazine? I was also wondering if the Spring edition of the magazine out yet? Looking forward to seeing which pictures you chose for the Sierra preview that you had requested. Hope to see you there Shawn.

TD

sansou
02-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Last year I had a good time arguing, err..negotiating with the chinese wader/reel bag vendors. Took me 4 days of continually visiting their booth on each one of my breaks before they begrudgingly gave me the prices I wanted. LOL !! Also got to hangout with fellow countryman Patrick Sebile and chat for a while and get some cool lures.

This year I'm looking for a new booth to harass, err, patronize!! :LOL:

fishtacomag
02-21-2010, 05:24 PM
troutdog--yes we will have a booth again across from the berkley seminar area again. Yes the Spring issue went in the mail either on Friday or will on this Monday--depending on how fast the mailer jumped on it when it was delivered on Friday morning. If you plan on subscribing again--do it at the show for the great show special we have.
shawn

GeordyBass
02-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Going with Uncle BOB!!!!!:Envious::Cool: