PDA

View Full Version : breakwater with the retards

fisherman from long beach
02-21-2010, 11:30 AM
i got a call from my cousin daniel he wanted to hit up the breawater,so i said lets roll.he calls back and said his brother wants to go,no prob.he has never been on a boat and really havent got any good fishing,his brother rigs him up some ghosties,and bam fish on.http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/johnnysfishingpictures058.jpg.his brother shows him how to bait up and tosses out another and bam fish number 2.http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/johnnysfishingpictures056.jpg.then his brother showing him how to remove the hook but its like the blind leading the blind.http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/johnnysfishingpictures057.jpg.so its 2 to nada the rooke is starting out great for the first time on the monark.then my other retarted cousin gets on the fish.http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/johnnysfishingpictures059.jpg.then its my turn.lil dink calico. http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/johnnysfishingpictures060.jpg,then again i get hit using the gulp ghost shrimp.http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/johnnysfishingpictures062.jpg.but had a good time had to come in early water was gettin choppy,and the current was pullin us in to the kelp.motor still is acting up a lil,but good times none the less.god bless my retarded lil cousins.thanks for reading,fisherman from long beach.

Fishbones
02-21-2010, 11:56 AM
LMAO....the blind leading the blind....thats funny as hell.....great report johnny....and nice calicos.....fishbones

troutdog
02-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Nice job getting some noobs in on some action, gotta admire all the family love!:LOL:

TD

02-21-2010, 12:06 PM
LMAO....the blind leading the blind....thats funny as hell.....great report johnny....and nice calicos.....fishbones
there out there washing my boat,then i call them in and show them the thread and they wanted to jump me.lol

yakker
02-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Your cousin does seem a little narrow between the eyes. Its nice to be retarded

Just kidding

Great report o"

Newfishsmell
02-21-2010, 03:08 PM
LOL , the blind leading the blind , hey ask him how much for the beanie...lol :LOL:
well I hope they didnt beat you to bad !!!
Nice catch...

murrieta angler
02-21-2010, 06:43 PM
:Smile:That's cool helping out the challenged....:Smile:
It looked like nice weather where you were at. Good job getting em some cali's and letting em get a taste of what's out there.
Take it easy,
Robert

02-21-2010, 07:46 PM
:Smile:That's cool helping out the challenged....:Smile:
It looked like nice weather where you were at. Good job getting em some cali's and letting em get a taste of what's out there.
Take it easy,
Robertit was nice for a lil whilw but the current was going out and we were on the inside of the wall.and it was pulling us right into the kelp.anchor was useless.then the weather started to get cloudy ,good thing i called it early as the monark was trippin,still sucking in the primer bulb.but still good times.

old pudd fisher
02-21-2010, 07:53 PM
That retard thing was so funny, damn all my friends are retarded and so I'am I. Thats why we have so much fun together....Nice post.

Jimmy310
02-21-2010, 08:01 PM
LMAO good job and great title.
Keep at it. And watch out those 2 look like they have some size on them. LOL
Sorry to hear your still having trouble with the boat.

cutbait
02-21-2010, 08:10 PM
If your primer bulb is being collapsed from the vacuum of the engine, then you need to vent your tank. Is the vent on your tank open?

I don't use the word retarded but this isn't rocket science here

GeordyBass
02-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Good Report. I love that breakwall! lol I'm gonna soon be there when my whaler is ready,,,

hbomb
02-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Cool quick report, nice job out there...

02-22-2010, 09:25 AM
If your primer bulb is being collapsed from the vacuum of the engine, then you need to vent your tank. Is the vent on your tank open?

I don't use the word retarded but this isn't rocket science here

huh? you dont but i do.

cutbait
02-22-2010, 12:04 PM
huh? you dont but i do.

I have a physically and mentally challenged 3 year old. He goes to a school where all his classmates are
as you would say "retarded". I just don't find it respectable that people compare others to persons with bonified issues that they cannot help but to have

Jaysuuun
02-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Nice job workin the breakwall. We were there the other night hooping. Gave it a few casts, but no love.

BIG0FISH
02-23-2010, 10:59 AM
you shouldnt worry about your little cousins Johnny. make sure your uncle doesnt see the post. he will probly kick your *** for calling them retards. lol

BIG0FISH
02-23-2010, 11:01 AM
Nice job workin the breakwall. We were there the other night hooping. Gave it a few casts, but no love.

how did you do hoopin.

02-23-2010, 11:37 AM
you shouldnt worry about your little cousins Johnny. make sure your uncle doesnt see the post. he will probly kick your *** for calling them retards. lol

there dad read the post,and he was laughing ,he knows its all for fun,when i call his house i ask for retard,just nick names.lol.its all good

John Harper
02-23-2010, 01:06 PM
You better hope Sarah Palin isn't a member with those "insensitive" remarks.

John

02-23-2010, 03:17 PM
You better hope Sarah Palin isn't a member with those "insensitive" remarks.

John

sarah palin can............never mind.

Jaysuuun
02-23-2010, 03:37 PM
how did you do hoopin.

Check out the Lobster and Crab Fishing forum. :Big Grin:

flyngby
02-23-2010, 07:13 PM
You should try the Live Ghosties! About the same price as Gulp but they do only last for 1 round of action!

02-23-2010, 07:48 PM
You should try the Live Ghosties! About the same price as Gulp but they do only last for 1 round of action!
we had live ghosties,but i had bought me gulp ghost shrimp awhile back and wanted to try them out,,i dont like really baiting and waiting,im enjoying working the lures.

Phanatic
03-02-2010, 11:06 PM
how long ago was this? I'm assuming before 2010? Because there's the 09 fishing license shown in one of the pics. None the less good fishing times. I'm always there at the breakwater and its a great place to fish.

03-03-2010, 07:53 AM
how long ago was this? I'm assuming before 2010? Because there's the 09 fishing license shown in one of the pics. None the less good fishing times. I'm always there at the breakwater and its a great place to fish.

like the title of the thread says fishing with the ------s.as long as im good with the license.thats there fine not mine.lol