PDA

View Full Version : Zellot & Lucky's first trip to SARL this year. 02.19.10

Zellot
02-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Well... we're finally back in action. I've been really busy being self-employed. Anyway.. we're back. We got in line at about 530AM, went straight to Chris' Pond. The action was all before 9AM. We didn't even get a bite after then. All fish (yeah, only three) were caught on Chartreuse PB, with Mike's anise dip added. Pretty quick it's Zellot 2 / Lucky 0. Here's the look on my Dad's face:
As I was scanning around the lake I noticed that Levitz is gone. Anybody wanna rent out the building so we can re-name Levitz corner with your name? Here's a shot:
F.Y.I. The bite was really weird. First I'd see the line tighten up a bit, next the bobber would move up a few inches, keep waiting..... then after what seemed like one or two minutes the line would start to move a bit more smoothly. Even after that we still missed a couple. Also, all the fish were hooked in the mouth; indicating to me that they were not swallowing the bait. Chris at SARL got a photo of me holding up the basket. It might be on their website by now. Here's our three:
Not a great start to the 2010 season, but we'll see you out there soon.

Zellot

Fishbones
02-20-2010, 02:44 PM
good job and glad to hear your back..

Troutman65
02-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Nice report. Congrats on your catch. I am going tomorrow . Hopefully the bite will be good .

Ray Lopez
02-20-2010, 04:36 PM
wow no lighting trout left?? Did you see any more guys catching the lighting trout in chris pond?

FISH_HUNTER
02-21-2010, 07:48 AM
gotta love fishing w/pops..........love tito's tacos :Beer Toast:

boojoo
02-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Way to go on those nice fish. Thanks for the report and pics!!

troutdog
02-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Welcome back to the mix and congrats on you and Pop punking the skunk, keep the reports coming!

TD

Zellot
02-21-2010, 01:29 PM
wow no lighting trout left?? Did you see any more guys catching the lighting trout in chris pond?

None for us - but the guy on the other side of the stocking tube caught three lightning trout I think.

sansou
02-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Good to see a good old fashion "Lucky & Zellot" report again!

Wait a second.....where's the trademark part of the report about eating donuts?????? ha ha!!

olfishergal
02-21-2010, 06:39 PM
great to see the two of u back fshing again. hope to see you at the vine soon........OFG

Zellot
02-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Good to see a good old fashion "Lucky & Zellot" report again!

Wait a second.....where's the trademark part of the report about eating donuts?????? ha ha!!

Well.... I thought it went without saying. But here's a photo to prove it.

Fisherman57
02-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Zellot,

You are the winner of this weeks
TEAM 57 / SANTA ANA RIVER LAKES / CORONA LAKE REWARD!

You have won a FREE ADMISSION PASS & BOAT RENTAL!

(PM me your information and I will get the pass to you!)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Dana
Fisherman57

REMEMBER EVERYONE................

TEAM 57 is proud to announce that we will once again be rewarding members who take the time to post up their reports from these two fishing hot spots!

Every week, I'll be giving away a FREE admission pass & boat rental to the TEAM 57 / FNN member that posts the best report of the week!

Winners will be announced every Tuesday morning!......

EVERY WEEK you'll have a chance to win a FREE pass or a FREE boat rental to Corona Lake or Santa Ana River Lakes!
www.fishinglakes.com (http://www.fishinglakes.com)

Here's some tips that will help you win:

1) Take the time to write a detailed, interesting report!
2) Include lots of clear, interesting & fun photos in your report!
3) Wear your TEAM 57 t-shirt and make sure our logo shows up in the pic!

Tell us about your day! Show us what you caught, tell us how you caught it, what kind of bait or lure were you using? What kind of rod & reel were you using? What were the conditions? Was it cold? Did you bring friends? How'd they do? Did something crazy happen? Make it interesting!

Again..... this is just ANOTHER example of why it pays to be a TEAM 57 & Fishing Network member!

Remember, we also have another TEAM 57 event coming up in January at Santa Ana River Lakes!

We hope to see you all of you there! Click on the link below for all the details!
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=40227 (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=40227)

Thanks everyone for your continued support of Fishing Network & Team 57
We have some BIG things planned for 2010!

IT PAYS TO BE A TEAM 57 MEMBER!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/banner012z.gif