PDA

View Full Version : redondo king harbor

fisherman from long beach
02-19-2010, 08:52 PM
i was supposed to go out buggin with the homie fishbones,but the weather turned.and really didnt want to chance it and get all soakin wet.so i decided to hit up king harbor just had to get the line wet,started of throwing the ds.with no luck moved around and went to ruff side of the breakwall and still no luck,so iwent back by joes crabshack and put on an lc right when the sun went down and macs came alive.so iwas still workin the lc ,and the bonita wanted to play caught a couple of those and finally ended the day with a nice barracuda..also the pelicans in the harbor go all out.i was bringin in one of my bonitas and they just started diving for it and ended up hookin a pelican,bonita came off and had to grab him by his beak and get my lc back.but all in all had a good time beat the skunk,i took some pics but not worth postin i think we all seen bonita and barracudas. thanks for readin fisherman from the L.B

Newfishsmell
02-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Good going FFLB--way to be versatile

Fishbones
02-19-2010, 10:13 PM
nice job on the bonita and barracuda johnny...lets see the pics....how big were the cudas?

calico killer kevin
02-19-2010, 10:14 PM
The bonito on the bite again. Nice.
Thanks for the report.

Jaysuuun
02-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Nice job on the bonita! BTW any pic is worth posting. Always makes the thread just a little more interesting. :Cool:

fisherman from long beach
02-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Nice job on the bonita! BTW any pic is worth posting. Always makes the thread just a little more interesting. :Cool:you are right jaysuun,its just hard trying to hold on to a barracuda with one hand a snap a pic with the other.but i'll postem.