PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to gletemfeelsteelgary for write up in fishing report

ANGLER-IN-TRAINING
02-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Congratulations to Gary for getting into the Jim Matthew's fish report for this week.

Gary owned when he fished and capped it off with an 85lb bat ray on 8lb line!!!!!

Great job, Let 'em feel the steel!!!!!

Mike

sansou
02-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Congrats Gary on catching a bat ray!

cutbait
02-22-2010, 12:08 PM
85 lbs??

Damn thing is growing every week!

haha...

Congrats FTS.

Sansou, do I detect a bit of jealousy?

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Congratulations to Gary for getting into the Jim Matthew's fish report for this week.

Gary owned when he fished and capped it off with an 85lb bat ray on 8lb line!!!!!

Great job, Let 'em feel the steel!!!!!

Mike
Thanks, I didn't know that it was in there...sweet : )

bowler
02-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Why should you congrats some that poaches the same day he caught the ray.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Congrats Gary on catching a bat ray!
I think the point was the 8lb test

trail blazer
02-22-2010, 12:45 PM

HATER!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the pig b,ray gary,,,,,,,,,,Now that your famous all the haters will be gunning for ya bro!!LOL.

breeze71
02-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Nice Gary!

Rich you feeling raunchy this week? :D

Does Cheryl know you poached that Halibut? oooo yeahhhh!!! Honestly though...I think you've had too many of those S.Cali Corbinas...

bowler
02-22-2010, 01:49 PM
The Halibut was bigger then my two shoe put together and i wear a size 12 shoe so you do the math.

Juntao
02-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Feeling out of place? Maybe you should just stick to Farmville...

LOL!

BREEZE71 why you always nutt huggin FTS? Are you his bodyguard? Are you his cheerleader?? Just wondering cuz you lurk and never post reports but always talk smak for gary in his threads. Isn't this a Fishing website? write a report or do something beneficial. or go back to facebook and take your (FNN) album that’s full of your kids pictures with you…LMAO
And my first intention was to reply saying- PROPS to FEELTHESTEEL on landing that batray

……..and releasing it. (unlike the one you caught last year and killed for nothing)

Have a wonderful day!

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Give it a rest…let it go..this is so yesterday that it’s got dust on it..

As for you there …..I looked up your miniscule amount of posts here on FNN and I happened to notice a few things…
One… is THERE ARE NO FISH REPORTS……Hmmmmm ..one can only wonder re: that..
Another is that within those posts over half IS HATE…Hmnnnn …once again..
The others all contain either attempts at catching fish or a tale is told of non-success or they are solicitations of methods and or spots to fish..trying to ride someone else’s coatail

You know if you’d stop being such a tool… someone like yourself might receive some much needed insight on how to catch fish more consistently..

That is the spirit of fishing and one of the reasons for this site, to share action, active bodies of water bite patterns and yes sometimes even methods..

I don’t know what your problem is but it’s really YOUR problem and you seem to have nothing better to do than to tool your every waking moment towards hating on others.

I don’t know you but your line of thinking is so far from reality that your living in bazarro world.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a poacher and I never have been..what your referring to was a simple honest mistake, it wasn’t like I knew and was still out taking ONE fish out of season.

So if your trying to pzz me off you’ll succeed in nothing more than just make yourself look even more stupid in the eyes of the masses..

I manned up and admitted to my error, hell I don’t know what more a man could do at that point.

Man you must have a sad sick non relevant existence in this life if this is what you choose to latch onto here online…

AND
It’s not gonna get any easier for you either if you continue this line of thinking, everytime you dwell on this crap you bring up more dirt for yourself and make even more enemies, in short you succeed in making yourself look even more stupid….

Though I may not win any populariety contests here on FNN, I think it’s safe to say given my consistency of reports that people know me and who and how I am…by now

I’ve been fishing for years and to the letters of the laws so to think of me as a poacher is real retarded but then again as I watch how you speak, you’ve either had a lack of schooling or maybe you did indeed just get off the little yellow short bus…and if that’s the case, please remove that helmet as well, I think it’s too tight and is causing brain damage.

Hell man, I try to keep it real here online…real ….and I try to keep it clean and respectable but your certainly not making that easy for me to retain an honorable level.

so I apologize ahead of time to all those who expect more from me but man you’ve got a stick up your livewell and your carpbaits gone bad, your mealworms have turned to beattle’s and your all full of dung.

I hear the carp are biting in the LA riverbed…I’d suggest you head there and fish for them…Look for the REALLY Mossy areas…you know, where the water is rushing real hard….and it’s REAL slippery !

But you have to get righ on top of the zone to get the proper cast !

P.S.
If you need to know how to catch THOSE fish…P.M. me and I’ll help you out.

Gary

LOL!

BREEZE71 why you always nutt huggin FTS? Are you his bodyguard? Are you his cheerleader?? Just wondering cuz you lurk and never post reports but always talk smak for gary in his threads. Isn't this a Fishing website? write a report or do something beneficial. or go back to facebook and take your (FNN) album that’s full of your kids pictures with you…LMAO
And my first intention was to reply saying- PROPS to FEELTHESTEEL on landing that batray

……..and releasing it. (unlike the one you caught last year and killed for nothing)

Have a wonderful day!
You guys are all real pcs of work when it comes to reality....you ACTUALLY hang on to the thought that I killed a bat ray for OVER a year now....do you guys have a weekly meeting and try to think up bulcrap to say to try and trash me ?....
save the props...you no friend of mine and you and all your kind can shove it...

It's so freaking funny....EVERY YEAR this time of season...when the fishing action is slow and most people aren't catching anything...thats when the hate come out in groves.

I for one have been slaying the hell out of the fish...just becase a winter pattern is here doesnt mean U can't catch fish...what's the matter...don't have any skills to catch them when you have to work for them..

This is why I haven't been posting al my catches, it's turdbrains like you that spoil it all for everyone else

Let me make this clear to you.
I DON'T GIVE A TURD ABOUT YOU...WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT YOU'VE HAD FOR BREAKFAST...I certainly don't see you posting up any consisten catches so put that finger back in your arse instead of typing....

I will catch and kill as many bat rays as I please...hell I'll hook them up to my trailer hitch and drag them home if I please....thats my choice....don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do with my catches just pizz off and go to some hot place near the center of the earth !

Love you...
Gary

bowler
02-22-2010, 03:30 PM
By the way Gary i am going to school to be a Forest Ranger. So you really need to take a chill pill. I have been fishing for years too and i always know what is in season and what the limit is if i do not then i will but the fish back so it can live it life. I do a lot a C/R on LMB and my mother-in-law ask my why i do that. Why did i not kept it and i tell her that they are spawning and that it is not right to kept them at this time of year.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-22-2010, 03:39 PM
By the way Gary i am going to school to be a Forest Ranger. So you really need to take a chill pill. I have been fishing for years too and i always know what is in season and what the limit is if i do not then i will but the fish back so it can live it life. I do a lot a C/R on LMB and my mother-in-law ask my why i do that. Why did i not kept it and i tell her that they are spawning and that it is not right to kept them at this time of year.
I'm not interested in your biography and I'm not the one who needs chillin...as for the ranger part....I feel sorry for the forest and their future...

I CANT WAIT TILL THE STRIPERS SPAWN I will slay the hell outa them and watch you spend every waking hour trying to tell me I need to release those too..

Go ahead….say and think I kill everything just like all the rest of the pee-brains that think that…I’ll tell you ahead of time I’d bet I release more feesh in a year than you’ve ever caught in your life….so hold that thought till my blood rein gets posted.

I’ll make an exception and post that one but you won’t see me sharing anything for a while here due to turdballs like you, I’m sick of your shithead posts so have fun trying to figure out where the bite is one your own…Lurk away…..enjoy..

Dude if your going to school to be a Ranger....how many years will it be till you finish elementary ?

Cangler
02-22-2010, 03:40 PM
LOL!

Have a wonderful day!

HAHA ... A noob with 7 posts called you a lurker !!

Juntao
02-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Give it a rest…let it go..this is so yesterday that it’s got dust on it..

As for you there …..I looked up your miniscule amount of posts here on FNN and I happened to notice a few things…
One… is THERE ARE NO FISH REPORTS……Hmmmmm ..one can only wonder re: that..
Another is that within those posts over half IS HATE…Hmnnnn …once again..
The others all contain either attempts at catching fish or a tale is told of non-success or they are solicitations of methods and or spots to fish..trying to ride someone else’s coatail

You know if you’d stop being such a tool… someone like yourself might receive some much needed insight on how to catch fish more consistently..

That is the spirit of fishing and one of the reasons for this site, to share action, active bodies of water bite patterns and yes sometimes even methods..

I don’t know what your problem is but it’s really YOUR problem and you seem to have nothing better to do than to tool your every waking moment towards hating on others.

I don’t know you but your line of thinking is so far from reality that your living in bazarro world.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a poacher and I never have been..what your referring to was a simple honest mistake, it wasn’t like I knew and was still out taking ONE fish out of season.

So if your trying to pzz me off you’ll succeed in nothing more than just make yourself look even more stupid in the eyes of the masses..

I manned up and admitted to my error, hell I don’t know what more a man could do at that point.

Man you must have a sad sick non relevant existence in this life if this is what you choose to latch onto here online…

AND
It’s not gonna get any easier for you either if you continue this line of thinking, everytime you dwell on this crap you bring up more dirt for yourself and make even more enemies, in short you succeed in making yourself look even more stupid….

Though I may not win any populariety contests here on FNN, I think it’s safe to say given my consistency of reports that people know me and who and how I am…by now

I’ve been fishing for years and to the letters of the laws so to think of me as a poacher is real retarded but then again as I watch how you speak, you’ve either had a lack of schooling or maybe you did indeed just get off the little yellow short bus…and if that’s the case, please remove that helmet as well, I think it’s too tight and is causing brain damage.

Hell man, I try to keep it real here online…real ….and I try to keep it clean and respectable but your certainly not making that easy for me to retain an honorable level.

so I apologize ahead of time to all those who expect more from me but man you’ve got a stick up your livewell and your carpbaits gone bad, your mealworms have turned to beattle’s and your all full of dung.

I hear the carp are biting in the LA riverbed…I’d suggest you head there and fish for them…Look for the REALLY Mossy areas…you know, where the water is rushing real hard….and it’s REAL slippery !

But you have to get righ on top of the zone to get the proper cast !

P.S.
If you need to know how to catch THOSE fish…P.M. me and I’ll help you out.

Gary

You guys are all real pcs of work when it comes to reality....you ACTUALLY hang on to the thought that I killed a bat ray for OVER a year now....do you guys have a weekly meeting and try to think up bulcrap to say to try and trash me ?....
save the props...you no friend of mine and you and all your kind can shove it...

It's so freaking funny....EVERY YEAR this time of season...when the fishing action is slow and most people aren't catching anything...thats when the hate come out in groves.

I for one have been slaying the hell out of the fish...just becase a winter pattern is here doesnt mean U can't catch fish...what's the matter...don't have any skills to catch them when you have to work for them..

This is why I haven't been posting al my catches, it's turdbrains like you that spoil it all for everyone else

Let me make this clear to you.
I DON'T GIVE A TURD ABOUT YOU...WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT YOU'VE HAD FOR BREAKFAST...I certainly don't see you posting up any consisten catches so put that finger back in your arse instead of typing....

I will catch and kill as many bat rays as I please...hell I'll hook them up to my trailer hitch and drag them home if I please....thats my choice....don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do with my catches just pizz off and go to some hot place near the center of the earth !

Love you...
Gary

By the sounds of what youre saying it seems like you have a lot of built up issues/emotions.
Is everything ok?
Would you like a prozac? I still have some left after riding the little yellow bus w/o my helmet.
Annnyways, I was just saying congrats. didn’t mean for you to get your g-string in a knot. So, I made my point and it seems it has gotten under your thin skin. I’ll stop tormenting you now and you enjoy your pastillas. Remember 1 every 4-6 hrs. Oh and 1 last question, whats the difference between a poacher and someone who says “oh, I didn’t know”? Is there one?

GeordyBass
02-22-2010, 03:46 PM
you keep on popping out of anything that is posted about Gary, and frankly we knew he made a mistake, he apologized, and was respectful. He is a very determined and skilled fisherman and he proves it, not with his mouth but with his techniques and higher level of skill and experience. Just an honest mistake by taking it.

Whats funny is that Breeze71 clearly showed how you don't know the rules ,and how you took an Undersized Halibut and some Bass.

LOL!

Have a wonderful day!
No one is really defending him. He is just tired of Haters b****ing about this to Gary and I'm tired too. And what really makes you look like a tool is that you say Breeze doesn't do anything beneficial to this site and you BARELY HAVE 7 MEASLY POSTS! That is pretty retarded for you to think you are an authority here and say YOU DO SOMETHING BENEFICIAL FOR FNN. You should have just said:

"PROPS to FEELTHESTEEL on landing that batray

……..and releasing it. "

and you wouldn't have made yourself look like a fool.

bowler
02-22-2010, 03:52 PM
i have been fishing on the east coast and west coast. You do not know anything about the forest because you know little about the ocean. I have caught lots of fish but i do not get to go out that much because i have a job and I bowl every weekend.

I'm not interested in your biography and I'm not the one who needs chillin...as for the ranger part....I feel sorry for the forest and their future...

I CANT WAIT TILL THE STRIPERS SPAWN I will slay the hell outa them and watch you spend every waking hour trying to tell me I need to release those too..

Go ahead….say and think I kill everything just like all the rest of the pee-brains that think that…I’ll tell you ahead of time I’d bet I release more feesh in a year than you’ve ever caught in your life….so hold that thought till my blood rein gets posted.

I’ll make an exception and post that one but you won’t see me sharing anything for a while here due to turdballs like you, I’m sick of your shithead posts so have fun trying to figure out where the bite is one your own…Lurk away…..enjoy..

Dude if your going to school to be a Ranger....how many years will it be till you finish elementary ?
I will be soon then you. You need to finish elementary school because you really need two know how to spell fish. So now how is the Pee-brain.

GeordyBass
02-22-2010, 03:55 PM
It's funny you think he cares about you trying to be a Boy Scout.

By the sounds of what youre saying it seems like you have a lot of built up issues/emotions.
Is everything ok?
Would you like a prozac? I still have some left after riding the little yellow bus w/o my helmet.
Annnyways, I was just saying congrats. didn’t mean for you to get your g-string in a knot. So, I made my point and it seems it has gotten under your thin skin. I’ll stop tormenting you now and you enjoy your pastillas. Remember 1 every 4-6 hrs. Oh and 1 last question, whats the difference between a poacher and someone who says “oh, I didn’t know”? Is there one?
Oh now you are up to 8 Posts! Congrats....

i have been fishing on the east coast and west coast. You do not know anything about the forest because you know little about the ocean. I have caught lots of fish but i do not get to go out that much because i have a job and I bowl every weekend.

I will be soon then you. You need to finish elementary school because you really need two know how to spell fish. So now how is the Pee-brain.
Again We don't really give a rats arse about your bio.

bowler
02-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh and 1 last question, whats the difference between a poacher and someone who says “oh, I didn’t know”? Is there one?

They are stupid like Gary

cutbait
02-22-2010, 04:04 PM

Best thread ever award... woohoo

Fisherman57
02-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Let's get back to fishing.
Enough said.