PDA

View Full Version : Duct 02/18-19/2010

kpn
02-19-2010, 11:38 AM
I fished the Duct last night with my friend Hai. We had a late start, since we have something to get them done before fishing.
We arrived at the first spot around 10.30pm, water was flow a little and when we there for about 10min, they open more....almost wide open.
We moved from one spots to another.....the flow was good, but no one home. At the 4th spot the flow was only about 1/4 open....WEIRD! And on my first cast BAM! HOOK UP! A couple minutes later we laned the fish. It was very skinny and long.
We went to the 5th spot and fish a bit, nothing! We move to the last spot fish for 30min, nothing, so we call it a night.
Here is the pics. The pictures was taking on the front of my house ;).
She weight in at 6.5lbs on my digi.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Fisherman7/DuctStriper219101.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Fisherman7/DuctStriper21810.jpg
KPN.

Fishbones
02-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Great job khahn, thats a stretched striper for sure..:Shocked:....let me guess...KPN lure of coarse:Big Grin:
I cant belive it only weight 6.5lbs thats crazy...:EyePop: congrats to you again.....fishbones

Troutman65
02-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Thats better than the skunk. Thanks for sharing

fishinone
02-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Your still catching. That one is a little skinny. Another fish that length could have weighed much more.

Maybe they should stock the duct with trout. There shouldn't be native species issues.

M@M
02-19-2010, 03:20 PM
KPN, I'm happy you caught one!:Smile: It's been really tuff. I can't even get a bite! Good going!

yolo
02-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Way to go on that barracuda :) Man that is unusual for a duct striper to be so skinny and long. Beats the skunk I had last night.

DEADROOTS
02-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Sweeet! Good work!

trail blazer
02-19-2010, 07:04 PM
wtg KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,Nice skunk beater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im starting to get STRIPER FEVER my self,,,,,,,,,,soon

coty
02-19-2010, 10:11 PM
wow..nice catch...congrats

kpn
02-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Great job khahn, thats a stretched striper for sure..:Shocked:....let me guess...KPN lure of coarse:Big Grin:
I cant belive it only weight 6.5lbs thats crazy...:EyePop: congrats to you again.....fishbones

Thanks Alex,
I got that fish on a Shad color KPN. The fish so skinny, I thought I got a Bako fish :EyePop:....May be due to the economy :Envious:??? It is the same lengh of my 11.5lbs I got 2 weeks ago.

kpn
02-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Thats better than the skunk. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Patrick,

Your still catching. That one is a little skinny. Another fish that length could have weighed much more.

Maybe they should stock the duct with trout. There shouldn't be native species issues.

Thanks Ron,
This one must be on a diet for a long time.

KPN, I'm happy you caught one!:Smile: It's been really tuff. I can't even get a bite! Good going!

Thanks Mike,
Don't feel bad, I got skunk 2 times before this one.

Way to go on that barracuda :) Man that is unusual for a duct striper to be so skinny and long. Beats the skunk I had last night.

Thanks Yolo,
Anyone fish the duct knows that skunk is the way of fishing at the duct.......Many skunk before you get one.

Sweeet! Good work!

Thanks Deadroots,

wtg KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,Nice skunk beater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im starting to get STRIPER FEVER my self,,,,,,,,,,soon

Thanks Scott,
That's a skunk shaker forsure! You need to get your fix soon bro.

wow..nice catch...congrats

Thanks Coty,

KPN.