PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Trout WFO!!!!!

Bent-Rod-Therapist
02-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey guys im just giving my report for the trout fishing today.. Well last night i cruised to sarl to stay in line and party with the regulars there. We joked around and talked fishing and about how sick today could be. This morning I waited for the stocking truck to pull up and my jaw dropped when i saw the size of some of the Lightning Trout. The bite soon turned on and we killed it. My buddy Vince got a 19lb loid next to me so that was sweet to watch. I caught all Lightning Trout and got every one of em on jigs. i was fishing trout worms and litl ripperz. It was WFO and everyone fishing where i was know they will always remember today. These fish were viscious to jigs and it was crazy.. Here is a pic of the trout but the pic does NOT do justice.. The color was amazing and the hook jaws on the males i caught were NUTS!!! These fish were hard fighting and beautiful. Another fun and really successful day at sarl.. Thanks for viewing!!

El Capo
02-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Very nice, thanks for the report.

Fishbones
02-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Dang..thats a nice rack of lighting there.....congrats....fishbones

troutdog
02-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Nice going out there B-R-T, sounds like an epic day on the water....wtg!

TD

Troutman65
02-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Nice going out there today . Hope there will be some left for me on Sunday :Envious:

IncredibleHuck
02-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Nice! I havent caught those in years...

littletroutchaser
02-19-2010, 06:25 PM
nice ones dude.i got a fatty lightning today at corona just at nine pounds,and a two nice rainbows..u neeed to shoot out to corona some time,hit me up when you do

coty
02-19-2010, 06:52 PM
wow..congrats on the lighting trout..