PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday FISHNMOFO!

PONTOON
02-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Andy, I was just responding to your post and noticed today is your Birthday so...........Happy Birthday!

troutdog
02-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Happy B-Day Andyman!

TD

FISHNMOFO
02-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks terry and aaron! had a great day! called in sick, slept till noon and having some capt n cokes now!

Troutman65
02-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Happy Birthday Andy. Hope you had a great day.

bones
04-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Happy BD Andy. Good to see that you are still around. I remember the first day I met you at DVL when I was fishing the first smackdown with my daughter Lucy and Bruce Watson. I wanted to hop on your boat because you had SHADE man and my daughter and I were dehydrated from all of the sun....LOL
Those were the days. Trolly doing the raffle of all kinds of dumb stuff,Muskyman and Bigfish tearing it up along with Bob. Kewley always smiling and spreading the happiness and of course....Mike's ever so famed......peestick lures!
Oops....Can't forget Fat Albert and Max puting it down too!
Wish we could have some more like that.
Hope all is well with you!

Capt and coke is a good thang!

Tight Lines to ya always!

Mike aka Bones

----------<><

P.S.
Who ever wound up with the pimp cane. Was it you or Bob?

FISHNMOFO
04-08-2010, 11:05 PM
BONES,
thanks for the late b-day! man those were the days!! trolling dvl with p-stick lures (still have about 10 of those= gold) hit me up and ill take you out on the boat soon. my wife is expecting next month so im getting ready for the baby here at home. after may 1st no more fishing for a couple months.
i dont have the pimp cane someone else does?
thanks again,

andy

bruce watson
04-09-2010, 08:22 PM
You know, that really brought back some memories. I think Nessie Hunter still has the can of pork and beans he won at that raffle. Happy Birthday Andy.

Nessie Hunter
04-10-2010, 07:35 AM
You know, that really brought back some memories. I think Nessie Hunter still has the can of pork and beans he won at that raffle. Happy Birthday Andy.

I ate it Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some fun old memories ..........

Happy Late Birthday Andy... You da Pimp man....... LOL