PDA

View Full Version : Revenge on the IRS?

GeordyBass
02-18-2010, 05:20 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100219/ap_on_re_us/us_plane_crash_texas

I hope the innocent people that were hurt recover to full health.

But yeah, Hatred to the IRS is just crazy, look what a mad man and money collectors equal to!:EyePop:

icachum2
02-19-2010, 06:44 AM
Of course he was mad. Small business owners take it in the ***** when it comes to paying taxes. I didn't get a chance to read his 6 page memo before the FBI took it off the web, but I heard he lost his life savings to taxes which no doubt will be used to provide crack heads with a meal and a warm place to sleep, illegals with education and healthcare, large corporate bailout, and other benifets which small business owners pay for but have no access to. I do not condone his actions, but I understand his frustration.

I also hope all inoccent victims recover fully.

Lightline
02-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Of course he was mad. Small business owners take it in the ***** when it comes to paying taxes. I didn't get a chance to read his 6 page memo before the FBI took it off the web, but I heard he lost his life savings to taxes which no doubt will be used to provide crack heads with a meal and a warm place to sleep, illegals with education and healthcare, large corporate bailout, and other benifets which small business owners pay for but have no access to. I do not condone his actions, but I understand his frustration.

I too hope all innocent victims recover fully.

This incident is no difference then some one going postal. I guess it can happen to anyone not just this individual. When some one or a governmental entity or any one for that matter screws you or tightens your belt so hard, it has to pop out some other end. I didnt even know there was 6 page of memo on the web.

You have to wonder why the 6 pages of memo was removed.

Fisherman57
02-19-2010, 03:25 PM

I too hope all innocent victims recover fully.

This incident is no difference then some one going postal. I guess it can happen to anyone not just this individual. When some one or a governmental entity or any one for that matter screws you or tightens your belt so hard, it has to pop out some other end. I didnt even know there was 6 page of memo on the web.

You have to wonder why the 6 pages of memo was removed.

The 6 page manifesto can still be read here:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html#theLink

sansou
02-19-2010, 03:45 PM
What a loser.

Trust me when I tell you I hate the IRS as much as the next working man....but $40K??? $40K is what you're whining about? He should have used some that "education" he talked about in his ramblings and got himself a regular job since he "epic fails" as an entrepreneur. Would have had it paid off in no time.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
02-19-2010, 03:48 PM
answer:Smaller government it sucks when the wrong people get hurt

Lightline
02-19-2010, 06:41 PM
I think maybe after quick reading of a man’s last thought. It seems that the IRS was his way of saying he was fed up with big brother/government. Because big brother was helping the big corporation but forgetting the hard working little guys, like himself.

For me at least it makes me sick to the stomach hearing that big brother is bailing out big corporation and AIG are giving bonuses out in a time where many people are losing their jobs and losing their homes. Well I guess it can’t be all that bad if you’re one of those that are getting those big bonuses.

And if the government did bail out the big corporation we would be in worse times. Imagine AIG going under or GM going under. Those are two big icons in America.

I guess every one reacts to the same situation differently and this person had enough of busting his balls and getting screwed by big brother that he thought was there to help him.

Losing his entire retirement is difficult if not devastating for a person at the age of 53 but then again some people who immigrated here around that age seemed to have survived. But for this person surviving was not his goal. He wanted to be successful but obstacles in his life prevented him from doing that, maybe it could have been his bad planning or bad luck who knows, only he knows the true reason.

But I can tell you this, any average person that looses $40k for any reason is difficult. It’s not fun for anyone, even for a successful lawyer. And no one will go down without a fight. I know lawyers that have been laid off and they have a school loan that they have to pay back. Are they angry at Big brother bailing out big corps. You bet they are because they spend 2-4 years of their life and the bar exam to find out that their being laid off. Would they go postal like this guy did? Probably not but who knows, any one is capable of anything. It’s like coming home and seeing your wife with another man in bed and their not looking for termites. Would you get a knife and start being a surgeon and start cutting off sausages. Maybe, maybe not, but we are all capable of doing it. If he doesn’t kill himself then at least he will be convicted of manslaughter "heat of passion".

He said he endured 16 years of education. Let’s just take that for face value and say he was well educated, after all he did state he is an engineer, so he can’t be all incompetent. He said he tried to go through the court process of protesting the $10K and said he was not given due process. For most lay people the court process is a maze of paper work and rules that can be confusing for anyone, even for lawyers.

Maybe I have a soft spot for this guy and see his frustration, life’s full of pit falls. Seems like he’s an under-dog.
Did he take it to an extreme? Probably he was going down but he planned on taking his so called enemy down with him.

I don’t condone what he did, but he reached his breaking point.

The people in the IRS building are hard working people as well. Their jobs are more secure in that I’ve never heard of the federal government laying off people. Those people have a family and kids too. Could it have been one of them that was flying the plane? Probably.

I know for certain that he is not the only one that is fed up with big brother.

smokehound
02-20-2010, 06:37 AM
Whoa.. Now its getting violent.

I told you guys this stuff would start happening.

people are getting sick of being forced to fork over dough so it would be redistributed to crackheads in detroit, and crooked politicians like Pelosi, who purchase alcohol with tax dollars.

tpfishnfool
02-20-2010, 08:00 AM
That fool should have flow that plane into corona lake ... Would have made it better..lol

fishtales
02-20-2010, 10:23 AM
It's the big corporations who spend millions of dollars trying to get out of paying taxes, which they do very effectively. It's big corporations that run the government, not our politicians. They own it, lock, stock and barrel.

IMHO, these are the "people" we Tea Partiers, etc. should be railing against.

sansou
02-20-2010, 11:52 AM
It's the big corporations who spend millions of dollars trying to get out of paying taxes, which they do very effectively. It's big corporations that run the government, not our politicians. They own it, lock, stock and barrel.

IMHO, these are the "people" we Tea Partiers, etc. should be railing against.

I agree with you in principle. My opinion on this is to adress the source of power that allows these corporations to flourish at the expense of taxpayers.

Very recently the Supreme Court unfortunately ruled in favor of allowing UNLIMITED spending for election candidates. While I certainly have spent my time reading and appreciating the law in regards to 1st Amd issues, I also believe there should be clearline constraints (beyond the obvious exceptions every reasonable citizen kinda intuitely already knows). The effect of this ruling has essentially gutted any hope of Campaign Finance Reform, which in turn, means one can essentially "puppet" a politician, or in other words, "purchase" favorable law or favorable legislative action.

That, to me, is the root of the problem. The scariest part of it all, it seems only the academia and legal world are concerned with the vast implications of this twisted ruling. A ruling, by the way, that neither the Republicans (with the exception of McCain) or Democrats aren't exactly crying over....

Stay tuned, and be prepared to learn your choice of either Cantonese or Mandarin chinese!

Lightline
02-20-2010, 10:59 PM
LOL...

I guess its now officially true, any one can be bought, even politicians.

I can see walmart paying politicians.

The marlboro man paying politicians.

I too heard about the Supreme Court ruling as well. Their nuts!!! its not a free democracy anymore. You have to pay for their votes now!!

smokehound
02-21-2010, 02:18 AM
It was always like that, only now, with the internet in full-speed, you are able to see the truth in much more detail. ;)

There's a reason politicians want to censor the internet. =P