PDA

View Full Version : what is up with this ????

SILVERADO SLAYER
02-17-2010, 04:26 PM
does this look like 5 K of fish 2 you ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehLhK1bvd3g

even if it is, why has the lake not advised the members of FNN about this as i saw it posted elsewhere

that tank may hold 500 ## @ most, & if they are stocking 5 K why didnt they show us the entire load / stocking

also if they they had stocked some 18-20 ## fish ( as was reported ) recently dont you think they would have shown video of it considering they have been making & keeping these videos secret for over a month !!!!

E.A.R.G.
02-17-2010, 04:33 PM
i believe, there are multiple compartments on the stocking truck and that was just 1 compartment. But I see where you're coming from because the nebraska truck is HUGE compared to that thing.
however, surely irvine lake would not lie to us.

sansou
02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
While I do believe Irvine stocks what they advertise, I just think it's not a very smart way to take a video of what you are stocking.

It raises more questions, rather than answers them...and Lord knows the average paylake angler is a very jaded and skeptical angler.

Fisherman57
02-17-2010, 05:04 PM
does this look like 5 K of fish 2 you ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehLhK1bvd3g

even if it is, why has the lake not advised the members of FNN about this as i saw it posted elsewhere

that tank may hold 500 ## @ most, & if they are stocking 5 K why didnt they show us the entire load / stocking

also if they they had stocked some 18-20 ## fish ( as was reported ) recently dont you think they would have shown video of it considering they have been making & keeping these videos secret for over a month !!!!

I guess Im confused......... where does it say that this particular video is of 5K fish being stocked?..........

As mentioned above, couldn't this just be one part of the stocking?.......
Why speculate?

Seeing that the video doesn't really have a "name"....... or a "searchable title"....... my guess is, Irvine Lake may be doing test runs on uploading videos to You Tube and getting used to all the particulars of everything before they promote their videos to the population......... however thats only an assumption on MY part.

Maybe Vineline or VineAssist can chime in with the details?

Let's not start looking for the shooter on the Grassy Knoll just yet.......

BrandonFish
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
The bigger one clogged the hole and the gate shut hahahahaha

Frenchy
02-17-2010, 05:31 PM
i was there for the stocking and they stocked the lake w a bunch of fish 4 tanks i believe. and fishing was off the hook for the weekend look at my report from 2/14 at the vine w the girlfriend it was an epic day and great fishing all around for most

SILVERADO SLAYER
02-17-2010, 05:57 PM
that is why i aked if it looked like 5 K of fish .

they advertise 5 K of fish every week & they stock more than anyone else but yet they only show 1 tank of fish being loaded , for the record i have stocked many lakes with fish in my years and know how long it takes to dump 5 K of fish & by the size of that tank it may contain 500 # @ best if the poster above is correct & 4 tanks were dumped that is ruffly 2000 ## of fish , i has been well documented that the truck they use only has 3-4 tanks do the math ..........

something just doesNOT ADD UP ????

IN ADDITION TO THAT : the report posted by steve carson last week ( on there web page stated 5 # average ) , but yet the same report posted by steve carson on this very site stated 4 # average, then later in the week daniella stated that there was some 18-20 # fish

i am not sure what or who 2 believe anymore ??? I AM SO CONFUSED ????

HERE IS YET ANOTHER LINK THAT THEY POSTED 1 MONTH AGO BUT YET NO ONE HAS HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT, WHY ?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWdPS5jarY

I DONT UNDERSTAND ??? & READ IT ELSEWHERE BUT NO1 HAS THE ANSWERS SO I DECIDED TO ASK THE EXPERTS HERE @ FNN

SILVERADO SLAYER
02-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Btw : It was a very nice grade of fish & i did see 1 big fish in the load but i am still inquiring about what happened to the rest of the load & why it has been kept quiet for over a month ???

Frenchy
02-17-2010, 06:12 PM
that fish was atleast 20lbs but all the other big ones 10lb to 15 lb fish were small compared to taht one that is why it looked like only one big one and the other tanks also had bigg fish

bottom line irvine does stock the fish they advertise. i worked there for two years and yes they do stock the fish they say they are stocking no lies there and no i dont have any ties to irvine anymore i fish sarl corona and where ever i please w no feeling like i am cheating on the vine botoom line the fish were put in there and they are on the chew so get up there and catch some fish go see for yourself how much the stocked

bluehunter
02-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Likely they did not record the whole stocking and just focused on the big trout so that we can see it. No real point in showing the entire stocking which could have taking 10 minutes of feed to show of same size fish going almost.