PDA

View Full Version : Marina del rey Presidents day

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Hit Marina Del Rey for a Change of pace..

Though I was looking for some solid action, I wasn’t expecting the bite to be off the hook given the recent storms and subsequent conditions that follow.
But surpriseingly the bite wasn’t bad at all and the water temps were much wamer than I anticipated..

Surface tempt in the harbor was a balmy 60 degrees…
Water clarity out by the jetty’s was a little dingy but not bad…probably eplains the warmer temps (light refraction).

Anyway, my Gulp alive minnow was greeted by 9-10 Calico bass most of which were about 10’ but I caught 4 ranging from 15” to 17” – I didn’t bother taking too many photos unless something in a grander scale happened (wait for it…)

A real nice fat Cabezon was laid out….Gulp alive again..

I also landed 2 short halibut which is what more of my time was spent on..
(only photographed 1-nothing to get excited about)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabathalibutgulpaliveminnow2-15.jpg

Barracuda came a calling on my gulp on the ride up….TWICE they ripped the plastic clean off my jighead…

So my other rod was cocked and loaded with a LC….I casted….Whammo…
Hookup….followed by 5 more….I stopped fishing for the cuda after 6 o them slimesticks…a couple were in the 23”-24” range…not bad for a cold weather patterened harbor bite.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatcudagulpaliveminnow2-15-1.jpg
I could have slayed many more if I wanted to..wherever I found the bait, they weren’t far behind……but it was off to search for more flatties and to leave the slimestick fields behind..
P.S.
This is what could potentially happen whith a shaking cuda(it’s in the shirt not the skin)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatcudagulpaliveminnow2-15-10.jpg

No more flatties came to be but I found some more activity of a mixed variety..

2 spotted bay bass (1 about 3 lbs and 1 about 13”) –sorry didn’t photo..

About 20 real fat and yoked Yellowfin croaker…(didn’t bother photo’ing)

2 Grumpy Sandbass about 17”& 16”

1 Smelt about 17”

THEN….it happened……bouncing the Gulp alive minnow on a ¼ oz jighead…..

Thump !

...Hoookup !

Bendo !

…….BENDO DELUXE !

Zzzzzzzzzz……ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….followed by more Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

A long 40 yard run was peeling away…..sheeeesh !....I don’t want to get spooled !

So….
I get on the trolling motor at high speed !

I start chasing him !

After a nice thrilling chase, I stop and battle it for 10 minutes….

He drags me 50 yards or so through the channel in the harbor…

MAN….I only got 8lb test seaguar invisX….

on a 7.2 crucial Medium heavy action SPINNING ROD to boot !

30 to 40 minutes into the battle….boats begin to gather….father’s wifes with their kids on their boats…watch…wait…..in amazement as I have time to tell them the story of what I’m using…how I’m fishing it….and how light the line is that I’m using…

I speculate that this fish has to be at least 50 lbs the way it’s exhibiting it’s power so tremendously ! AND towing me around..

60 to 70 minutes into the fight…

MAN…my arms are TIRED….and with each pump of the pole as I strain the crucial pole to breaking point….

My arms are shaking ! weak from the prolonged battle

I don’t know how much more I can give !

I don’t know how this fish hasn’t been bested yet

He’s STILL WAY Strong !

I don’t know how my gear has held up THIS long !

This fish has battled me in what I’d guess has been more than 3000 yards in the harbor…

I was towed from spot to spot

and sometimes I’d chase him down for a ways to gain line !

Some folks in their boats still remained but many moved on after a 30 min or more wait for me to land it.

At one point I was in 17.5 foot of water and the fish was straight down…

I started metering the fish on my graph !
I say to the onlookers …

IT’s a TOAD !

Not that I didn’t know that already ! by the elongated battle

By now people gathered on the jetty and were watching too !

He headed for shallow water towards the inner channel on the northwest jetty..

I HAD to drive him out deeper in fear of him sawing me off in the rocks…

I powered the boat deep and changed my angle on him…

IT WORKED !

He turned and peeled out deeper !

This happened twice and I did the same thing with success!

The 3rd time he went shallow I couldn’t turn him with my 8 lb test..

SO…now I’m in 5’ of water…battleing away….
He pulls me even shallower..

My boat motor is in the sand but I can see theres no rock…just a sand bar…

SO…I make an executive decision and decide I’m better off landing him on foot…

I have a pair of people in Kayaks pull my boat out deeper and I jump into the water with net in hand…

After another 10 minutes or so….

I LAND IT !

AND…it’s a bat ray….I know…I know…

A bat ray….!

But a Bat Ray on Gulp alive minnow ?

On 8 lb test ?

Whew…what a battle….that battle went on for OVER 1 ½ hours !

My arms are STILL sore today !

I struggled to lift him out of the water for pics but it was REAL difficult and the kayaker took these pics for me which could have had a little better angle but at least I landed it !

AND my rod didn’t break and my line held up (Whew !)

I’d guess he went in the 70 to 85 lb class judging by the sheer girth and I have caught many of those beasties in my day…

Whatta battle…whata battle…even though it’s just a Bat Ray, I still feel quite victorious having bested him on that very light gear
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatraygulpaliveminnow2-15-102.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatraygulpaliveminnow2-15-103.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatraygulpaliveminnow2-15-104.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatraygulpaliveminnow2-15-105.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatraygulpaliveminnow2-15-106.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/marinabatraygulpaliveminnow2-15-107.jpg

Good times…till next time
Gary

kpn
02-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Nice job out there buddy. Sorry I missed your call last night.

Khanh.

tpfishnfool
02-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Epic Report G Man !! Nice variety and looked like a great day on the water. Those Rays can take you for a ride eh ?

Odium
02-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Aren't Cabezon outta season right now? Nice work on the batray though.

bowler
02-16-2010, 02:05 PM
I was looking at the rules and Cabezon is out of season right now. Here are the rules from the handbook.

RCG Complex1
(including all species of
Rockfishes, Cabezon and
Greenlings, see Sections
1.91 and 28.55, 28.28, and
28.29)

Boat-based Anglers2:
Open: May 15
Aug 15
Closed: Jan 1–May 14,
and Aug 16–Dec 31
Divers, Shore-based
Anglers2:
Open year-round

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I was looking at the rules and Cabezon is out of season right now. Here are the rules from the handbook.

RCG Complex1
(including all species of
Rockfishes, Cabezon and
Greenlings, see Sections
1.91 and 28.55, 28.28, and
28.29)

Boat-based Anglers2:
Open: May 15
Aug 15
Closed: Jan 1–May 14,
and Aug 16–Dec 31
Divers, Shore-based
Anglers2:
Open year-round
Well guys, I did not know that, I don't target them, I never knew there was any season on that species..

All I could say is that I know now...

Señor.Chilax
02-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Awesome fishing! And that report... it had me on the edge of my seat. Nice job out there.

TroutOnly
02-16-2010, 02:39 PM
great job on the fish gary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

calico killer kevin
02-16-2010, 02:47 PM
You're one persistent S.O.B haha.
I would have just broken him 50 min before lol.

Way to best him.

bowler
02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
That is why you need to know the rules and season on fish so you do not get busted.

victor101
02-16-2010, 02:58 PM
"Well if ya dont know, now ya know"

learn and follow DFG regs or GTFO!

cappo
02-16-2010, 03:02 PM

well said..

LunkerLover
02-16-2010, 03:46 PM
GEEZ guys ... nowhere did Gary say he KEPT the friggin cabezon ... calm down psychos!

cappo
02-16-2010, 03:53 PM
GEEZ guys ... nowhere did Gary say he KEPT the friggin cabezon ... calm down psychos!

lol i guess u missed it before the edit which showed him with fish at home.

fisherman from long beach
02-16-2010, 04:14 PM
lol i guess u missed it before the edit which showed him with fish at home.i admit i did the same freekin thing didint know the rules,but we learn.nice report gary,good to see you change it up.

cutbait
02-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Not bad Gary. Even though it was the salt's versoin of a Carp.

No worries on the Cabby.

I got busted with like 40 Garibaldi once.

bowler
02-16-2010, 04:49 PM
I guess he was scared that someone was going to turn him in like the guy that caught that BSB on the pier.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-16-2010, 04:54 PM

U and Cappo both can BOTH have a large cup of STFU with your hatred posts...your comments are TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR and your “Bad boys” of FNN junior high school click SEEMS TO HAVE IT’S HEAD SOMEWHERE BUT IT’S NOT IN THE CLOUDS !

If you have such a big issue…Stop hating on ME and Call the DFG and I’ll speak to them personally, I noted I did not know, and as I stated, I know now …

and

I’m SORRY, I seemed to forgot that you and your barnyard crew seems to KNOW EVERY SINGLE FISH AND GAME REGULATION….Oooop’s I forgot that one…

I’ll tell you exactly what I’ve told ALL THE OTHER HATING CLASS SUCH AS YOURSELVES.

If you got a problem with me…SAY IT….you obviously do…SAY it DIRECT like a man not through bullcrap indirect comments on my catches.

Sure, to my own admission I did not know the season issue, I’ve noted that but don’t pretend to know all of the rules yourselves, that’s a joke

Sorry you don’t possess any real angling prowess so don’t hate on me for having mine…you don’t like me and I don’t care about any schoolboy chips you have on your shoulders..

This is fishing not grade school…we are adults….you AND YOUR CLICK don’t like me so steer clear and call an apple an apple and an orange an orange…rather that conceal your personal hate by saying childish comments.

You all need to learn a little more about life than spending up all your efforts in hating others..

Your comments are out of line.
You guys are a joke at best so enjoy this post just as you always do with all my others..
Cause for someone who is so busy hating me….you SURE cling to my post more often than not..

Sheesh…

Sincerely
Gary

victor101
02-16-2010, 05:22 PM
U and Cappo both can BOTH have a large cup of STFU with your hatred posts...your comments are TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR and your “Bad boys” of FNN junior high school click SEEMS TO HAVE IT’S HEAD SOMEWHERE BUT IT’S NOT IN THE CLOUDS !

If you have such a big issue…Stop hating on ME and Call the DFG and I’ll speak to them personally, I noted I did not know, and as I stated, I know now …

and

I’m SORRY, I seemed to forgot that you and your barnyard crew seems to KNOW EVERY SINGLE FISH AND GAME REGULATION….Oooop’s I forgot that one…

I’ll tell you exactly what I’ve told ALL THE OTHER HATING CLASS SUCH AS YOURSELVES.

If you got a problem with me…SAY IT….you obviously do…SAY it DIRECT like a man not through bullcrap indirect comments on my catches.

Sure, to my own admission I did not know the season issue, I’ve noted that but don’t pretend to know all of the rules yourselves, that’s a joke

Sorry you don’t possess any real angling prowess so don’t hate on me for having mine…you don’t like me and I don’t care about any schoolboy chips you have on your shoulders..

This is fishing not grade school…we are adults….you AND YOUR CLICK don’t like me so steer clear and call an apple an apple and an orange an orange…rather that conceal your personal hate by saying childish comments.

You all need to learn a little more about life than spending up all your efforts in hating others..

Your comments are out of line.
You guys are a joke at best so enjoy this post just as you always do with all my others..
Cause for someone who is so busy hating me….you SURE cling to my post more often than not..

Sheesh…

Sincerely
Gary

So i guess its GTFO....

GeordyBass
02-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Nice Job Gary!!!!!
Thats some tough s,,, and some awesome determination!

I bet you had a great dinner Too !!!!!

AAKK
02-16-2010, 05:38 PM
you were doing a good job Gary,keep going,i love to read your report but to be honest,sometimes i envy with you because you always catch big fishes and i don't lol

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-16-2010, 05:52 PM
So i guess its GTFO....
Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya' !

breeze71
02-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Nice post bro...you must have had one hell of an arm ache after wards!

We know victor and cappo have been following you with Dagger since the calico post...haha All I can say is EVERYONE slips once in a while. People don't forget easy.

BTW Bowler....that's a nice ice chest full of sandies and spotties from NB. How long is that Halibut?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30035843&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=181886983854&id=1424733319

trail blazer
02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
WTG on the CABZ gary,,,,LOL,,,,,niceeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,bat ray is a pig.

Dont trip on the haters bro,,,,,,,,THERE EVERYWHERE,,,,,.

See ya soon at that NINJA SPOT,,,oooyAAA

victor101
02-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya' !

Just for the record, I never had a problem with you... As far as my catching capabilities go, you have personally witnessed them. No need to smack talk the bad boyz as they have nothing to do with my post. Do I expect people to know ALL the DFG regs? no!...Do I know all the DFG regs? heck no! However, I do know the regs for the type of fishing I will be doing... I would advise you do the same. "I didnt know" is a lame excuse. If i run into something questionable, it gets released. Simple as that. I dont kill fish just to kill them. If i decide to take them home, they will be put to good use.

I hope that cabbie went to good use and not just taken home to weight it, then released back into the marina....

That is all that needs to be said in my part. Have a lovely Cabezon dinner.

Everything must NOT die
-Victor101

trail blazer
02-16-2010, 06:06 PM

We know victor and cappo have been following you with Dagger since the calico post...haha All I can say is EVERYONE slips once in a while. People don't forget easy.

BTW Bowler....that's a nice ice chest full of sandies and spotties from NB. How long is that Halibut?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30035843&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=181886983854&id=1424733319

Looks to be abought 11 in to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,And noooo its not a dab.

WTG BREEZE,,,,,,,,,,,Niceeeeeeeeeee

murrieta angler
02-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Gary,
I for one enjoyed your report and pictures.
The story behind the ray was a nice one. I was on the edge of my seat and wanted to scroll down just to see what you had hooked up to.
Take it easy and enjoy life, it's too short!
Robert

fisherman from long beach
02-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Gary,
I for one enjoyed your report and pictures.
The story behind the ray was a nice one. I was on the edge of my seat and wanted to scroll down just to see what you had hooked up to.
Take it easy and enjoy life, it's too short!
Robert
i agree with you robert,life is short,vic you stated what you had to state,drop it already,no need to bash,he made a mistake and admitted it.ive made the same mistake.everybody here has.

cutbait
02-16-2010, 06:43 PM
No need to smack talk the bad boyz as they have nothing to do with my post.

Bad Boyz?

In my experience, people who refer to themselves as "bad boyz" are anything but

Wingnut
02-16-2010, 06:49 PM
LOL, I remember Mike (Bones) hooked up to a Bat Ray last year in NPH while fishing in his float tube. It wasn't even as big as this one that you caught and it dragged him around the harbor for like an hour. As for the extracurricular stuff... live and learn. "Let those without sin cast the first stone..."

blackberg
02-16-2010, 08:00 PM
awesome report,
-bb

TroutOnly
02-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Man youre right t/b the haters are everywhere, and for you that have not fished with gary what he takes is always what the rules are and he doesnt waste any fish he eats fish all the time because he loves catching and eating them, he releases more fish the most people can ever catch,he does more c and r than the c and r haters ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fishbones
02-16-2010, 08:38 PM
great report gary....those batrays fight harder pound for pound than anyother fish period... and as for the cab...bro theres a million of those things out there..belive me.....live and learn is whats its all about....way to go

breeze71
02-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Just for the record, I never had a problem with you... As far as my catching capabilities go, you have personally witnessed them. No need to smack talk the bad boyz as they have nothing to do with my post. Do I expect people to know ALL the DFG regs? no!...Do I know all the DFG regs? heck no! However, I do know the regs for the type of fishing I will be doing... I would advise you do the same. "I didnt know" is a lame excuse. If i run into something questionable, it gets released. Simple as that. I dont kill fish just to kill them. If i decide to take them home, they will be put to good use.

I hope that cabbie went to good use and not just taken home to weight it, then released back into the marina....

That is all that needs to be said in my part. Have a lovely Cabezon dinner.

Everything must NOT die
-Victor101

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in while.
~ G

BTW your "advise" could have been a short PM But i know how the bad BAD BAD boyz of FNN like to falsely inflate their egos so I'm not hating.

hbomb
02-16-2010, 08:50 PM
WoW that is a huge bat ray, congrats.....:Cool: >/

tpfishnfool
02-16-2010, 08:52 PM
You Go Gary ! F the haters .. Ill post bail for you. But not the fools who wait and hate ...
Just sayin..
Those Cabs do eat just like a Lings only smaller..

trollmiester
02-16-2010, 09:14 PM
man what a great report,so exciting i had a cigarete after waerds.lolol

ghetto dad
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
LMAO....glad im EFC now!!!! **must resist**

Have a nice day

GD

GeordyBass
02-16-2010, 10:43 PM
LMAO....glad im EFC now!!!! **must resist**

Have a nice day

GD
lol thats a worse name and scene,,,,,,,,,,,,

hear Hollywood Undead - Emogeddon.

lol

ghetto dad
02-16-2010, 10:46 PM
lol thats a worse name and scene,,,,,,,,,,,,

hear Hollywood Undead - Emogeddon.

lol

damn haters....

GD

Mondo21
02-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Nice report and pics Gary. Cindy:Big Grin:

fish
02-17-2010, 01:05 AM
Saying you didn't know is not an excuse, but everyone makes mistakes. I think everyone deserves second chances and that applies in this situation.

It looks like the bat ray felt your steel. LOL. That was some fast thinking getting out and landing it outside the boat. Way to persevere man!

DEADROOTS
02-17-2010, 07:11 AM
Your gung ho bro! DONT EAT THE CABAZON! Ill bust you and you'll go down big time pal! :ROFL:

:Beer Toast:

Odium
02-17-2010, 08:02 AM
I don't know you personally and I don't have anything against you.

Too hard to not comment, especially with you talking trash about the BBFC when you should have just taken it to PMs. But instead you wanted to make it a big ole public matter, so don't cry about it when others post replies.

Sounds like ya just have thin skin. Two non-threatening posts were made and you went into a big *** emo rage.

I won't go into a long *** post. I'll stick with your suggestions and keep it direct. Laugh more, emo rage less. Because it sounds like you are really more concerned with being called out, than anything else here.

Grammar Nazi: I think you meant to type out clique instead of click. . . hahahaha.

Laugh more,
Life is too short, right?

Saying you didn't know is not an excuse, but everyone makes mistakes. I think everyone deserves second chances and that applies in this situation.

I don't think anyone is really saying anything about a second chance here. It's not like anyone called the DFG on him or anything. Two things happened, a few people asked/pointed out that Cabezon were out of season and others said to read the regs.

ghetto dad
02-17-2010, 08:30 AM
Yo Odium....please dont use my new solo crews name in ure replies please....lmao

Have a nice day....

GD

hbomb
02-17-2010, 08:34 AM
yo odium....please dont use my new solo crews name in ure replies please....lmao

have a nice day....

Gd

lollll :rofl:

ghetto dad
02-17-2010, 08:37 AM
lollll :rofl:

yo Hariel...check your pm please

Have a nice day

GD

Odium
02-17-2010, 08:43 AM
<3 <3 I'm just helping you promote GD!

~emo hugs~

cappo
02-17-2010, 08:49 AM
perch.....

CAPT'N
02-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Gary,

nice post, good fishing....................

Cabazon are delicious.

Capt'n

DockRat
02-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Awesome fishing! And that report... it had me on the edge of my seat. Nice job out there.

+ 1000 Couldn't take it any longer and had to scroll down to see what it was.
Killer job on the ray on 8lb.
DR

Rooster
02-17-2010, 08:46 PM
I always knew ya had talent Gary, But that is truely amazing. Very well done. Enjoyed the pics and report.. Props

fish_sauce
02-17-2010, 10:54 PM
That has got to be an AWESOME fight!

I caught a 30lb class batray on the gulp ds setup with 10lb test last year on the surf and i can totally remember being worked by that thing...i can't even begin to imagine the finess it took to land the one you did. Great work out there Gary, and thanks for the report!

boxl0bster
02-18-2010, 12:33 AM

da damnnnn, i was wondering about the length that hali too... :whistle:
also your photo album is full of FAIL....

bowler
02-18-2010, 01:14 PM
The Halibut was 24" when i caught him out of the surf you can not really tell how long it is because it matches my shirt. What do you mean it is full of Fail. The white seabass was let go and my wife got the seven 7 Sculpin which is legal long as the boat does not go over the boat limit it is in the rule book about it. Look it up. And the cooler fulled with sandies and spotties our for two people.

breeze71
02-18-2010, 01:26 PM
The Halibut was 24" when i caught him out of the surfer you can not really tell how long it is because it matches my shirt. What do you mean it is full of Fail. The white seabass was let go and my wife got the seven 7 Sculpin which is legal long as the boat does not go over the boat limit it is in the rule book about it. Look it up. And the cooler fulled with sandies and spotties our for two people.

I hope the surfer wasn't hurt!

GeordyBass
02-18-2010, 02:05 PM
lol Breeze. That was just a nice big ol' BURNNNNNNN!

Good One.

Tryin to school, means you tried, then FAILED.

For b0xlobster:Wink:

bowler
02-18-2010, 04:41 PM
My fan page that i have is not there to so people can learn. But it is there so people on Facebook can but pictures of there fish on there. So if you want to join my fan page on Facebook feel free to do so.

crappie stalker
02-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Way to go Gary.. The writing had me hanging on my seat to hear the out come great piece of writing on your outing.. Enjoyed it!!!

CS

BIGRED KILLA
02-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Wow nice ray Gary man that is a toad on 8 pound test.

Bigred

BIGRED KILLA
02-21-2010, 01:29 PM
My fan page that i have is not there to so people can learn. But it is there so people on Facebook can but pictures of there fish on there. So if you want to join my fan page on Facebook feel free to do so.

Do you have Twitter lol.. Big Fail on the bass and short hali.

Bigred

bowler
02-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Do you have Twitter lol.. Big Fail on the bass and short hali.

Bigred

The Halibut was not short. If the Halibut was short i would not have taken it home. I know how big they have to be and it was legal. I think you all need to have you eyes looked at that say that Halibut is short because it is not. Then one that started this page caught a fish that was out of season a he kept it. I see that all the poacher on here like to stick together.

bowler
02-22-2010, 10:38 AM
I this fish bigger or smaller then my halibut you all say is short?

cutbait
02-22-2010, 11:57 AM
The Halibut was not short. If the Halibut was short i would not have taken it home. I know how big they have to be and it was legal. I think you all need to have you eyes looked at that say that Halibut is short because it is not. Then one that started this page caught a fish that was out of season a he kept it. I see that all the poacher on here like to stick together.

Dude, you got busted. let it go?

bowler
02-22-2010, 12:04 PM
I did not get busted the fish is legal. You are the one that have not let it go. You are sticking up for your friend that got a fish out of season. So he is the one that got busted.

breeze71
02-22-2010, 01:38 PM
I did not get busted the fish is legal. You are the one that have not let it go. You are sticking up for your friend that got a fish out of season. So he is the one that got busted.

Feeling out of place? Maybe you should just stick to Farmville...I'll ask my 5 year old daughter to feed your crops and help you find the hidden baby lama! */snicker*

bowler
02-22-2010, 01:47 PM
You should try farmville you might like it but i am not i to that game. The only one that is feeling out of place are you and your poacher friends.

bowler
02-22-2010, 02:01 PM
By the way i was stop that day by DFG after i caught the Halibut.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Give it a rest…let it go..this is so yesterday that it’s got dust on it..

As for you there …..I looked up your miniscule amount of posts here on FNN and I happened to notice a few things…
One… is THERE ARE NO FISH REPORTS……Hmmmmm ..one can only wonder re: that..
Another is that within those posts over half IS HATE…Hmnnnn …once again..
The others all contain either attempts at catching fish or a tale is told of non-success or they are solicitations of methods and or spots to fish..trying to ride someone else’s coatail

You know if you’d stop being such a tool… someone like yourself might receive some much needed insight on how to catch fish more consistently..

That is the spirit of fishing and one of the reasons for this site, to share action, active bodies of water bite patterns and yes sometimes even methods..

I don’t know what your problem is but it’s really YOUR problem and you seem to have nothing better to do than to tool your every waking moment towards hating on others.

I don’t know you but your line of thinking is so far from reality that your living in bazarro world.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a poacher and I never have been..what your referring to was a simple honest mistake, it wasn’t like I knew and was still out taking ONE fish out of season.

So if your trying to pzz me off you’ll succeed in nothing more than just make yourself look even more stupid in the eyes of the masses..

I manned up and admitted to my error, hell I don’t know what more a man could do at that point.

Man you must have a sad sick non relevant existence in this life if this is what you choose to latch onto here online…

AND
It’s not gonna get any easier for you either if you continue this line of thinking, everytime you dwell on this crap you bring up more dirt for yourself and make even more enemies, in short you succeed in making yourself look even more stupid….

Though I may not win any populariety contests here on FNN, I think it’s safe to say given my consistency of reports that people know me and who and how I am…by now

I’ve been fishing for years and to the letters of the laws so to think of me as a poacher is real retarded but then again as I watch how you speak, you’ve either had a lack of schooling or maybe you did indeed just get off the little yellow short bus…and if that’s the case, please remove that helmet as well, I think it’s too tight and is causing brain damage.

Hell man, I try to keep it real here online…real ….and I try to keep it clean and respectable but your certainly not making that easy for me to retain an honorable level.

so I apologize ahead of time to all those who expect more from me but man you’ve got a stick up your livewell and your carpbaits gone bad, your mealworms have turned to beattle’s and your all full of dung.

I hear the carp are biting in the LA riverbed…I’d suggest you head there and fish for them…Look for the REALLY Mossy areas…you know, where the water is rushing real hard….and it’s REAL slippery !

But you have to get righ on top of the zone to get the proper cast !

P.S.
If you need to know how to catch THOSE fish…P.M. me and I’ll help you out.

Gary

GeordyBass
02-22-2010, 04:04 PM
BS.

You should try farmville you might like it but i am not i to that game. The only one that is feeling out of place are you and your poacher friends.
No that game is too advanced for you Halibut Poacher.

You were busted too.

It's bigger.
Doesn't prove anything other than "google me here".

Halibut was and is short. You were busted no doubt about it. Gary gave no excuses, but you are lying through your teeth.

bowler
02-22-2010, 04:07 PM
You can say what you want i know the facts i was there i got it. It was legal. By the way how big do you think the Halibut is?
BS.

No that game is too advanced for you Halibut Poacher.

You were busted too.

It's bigger.
Doesn't prove anything other than "google me here".

Halibut was and is short. You were busted no doubt about it. Gary gave no excuses, but you are lying through your teeth.

bowler
02-22-2010, 04:18 PM
i do not want people to know where i fish. I have secret place that no one know about just a few people so why should i tell where i go and what i caught.
Give it a rest…let it go..this is so yesterday that it’s got dust on it..

As for you there …..I looked up your miniscule amount of posts here on FNN and I happened to notice a few things…
One… is THERE ARE NO FISH REPORTS……Hmmmmm ..one can only wonder re: that..
Another is that within those posts over half IS HATE…Hmnnnn …once again..
The others all contain either attempts at catching fish or a tale is told of non-success or they are solicitations of methods and or spots to fish..trying to ride someone else’s coatail

You know if you’d stop being such a tool… someone like yourself might receive some much needed insight on how to catch fish more consistently..

That is the spirit of fishing and one of the reasons for this site, to share action, active bodies of water bite patterns and yes sometimes even methods..

I don’t know what your problem is but it’s really YOUR problem and you seem to have nothing better to do than to tool your every waking moment towards hating on others.

I don’t know you but your line of thinking is so far from reality that your living in bazarro world.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a poacher and I never have been..what your referring to was a simple honest mistake, it wasn’t like I knew and was still out taking ONE fish out of season.

So if your trying to pzz me off you’ll succeed in nothing more than just make yourself look even more stupid in the eyes of the masses..

I manned up and admitted to my error, hell I don’t know what more a man could do at that point.

Man you must have a sad sick non relevant existence in this life if this is what you choose to latch onto here online…

AND
It’s not gonna get any easier for you either if you continue this line of thinking, everytime you dwell on this crap you bring up more dirt for yourself and make even more enemies, in short you succeed in making yourself look even more stupid….

Though I may not win any populariety contests here on FNN, I think it’s safe to say given my consistency of reports that people know me and who and how I am…by now

I’ve been fishing for years and to the letters of the laws so to think of me as a poacher is real retarded but then again as I watch how you speak, you’ve either had a lack of schooling or maybe you did indeed just get off the little yellow short bus…and if that’s the case, please remove that helmet as well, I think it’s too tight and is causing brain damage.

Hell man, I try to keep it real here online…real ….and I try to keep it clean and respectable but your certainly not making that easy for me to retain an honorable level.

so I apologize ahead of time to all those who expect more from me but man you’ve got a stick up your livewell and your carpbaits gone bad, your mealworms have turned to beattle’s and your all full of dung.

I hear the carp are biting in the LA riverbed…I’d suggest you head there and fish for them…Look for the REALLY Mossy areas…you know, where the water is rushing real hard….and it’s REAL slippery !

But you have to get righ on top of the zone to get the proper cast !

P.S.
If you need to know how to catch THOSE fish…P.M. me and I’ll help you out.

Gary

GeordyBass
02-22-2010, 04:18 PM

You can say what you want i know the facts i was there i got it. It was legal. By the way how big do you think the Halibut is?
17-18".

Stop making excuses, Gary is being very nice to you so stfu.

bowler
02-22-2010, 04:28 PM
You really need your eyes check. Do look at you dick and with a magnifying glass so it looks bigger then it is because that Halibut is over the legal size. Or are you used to it being small.